Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Confession time

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cleanco

Hi, I am the infamous idiot Dave Shaw. I just want to apologise for my actions in the past and I shouldn’t have let mine and Darren’s differences show on the forum and spoil it for everyone else as I ended up pretty much arguing with every other member on here because of it as he left a very bitter taste in my mouth which spilled over onto more or less every post causing incidents which never should have existed. I should’ve stood back and took what he said on the chin but I didn’t and ended up getting banned as a result. That said he did have a few very good ideas a few of which I’ve implemented myself so thank you Darren. I didn’t come back on to cause trouble which seemed the case at the time but to help others and 25+ years in the game I am still learning valued information from other forum members which I can’t thank you for enough for and hope everyone accepts me back.

Cheers
Dave

I have no idea what your post is talking about to be honest ime not aware of any issues , we all rub each other up the wrong way at times hopefully we can all leave the past in the past and move forward , and put our differences to one side , welcome back

I have no idea what your post is talking about to be honest ime not aware of any issues , we all rub each other up the wrong way at times hopefully we can all leave the past in the past and move forward , and put our differences to one side , welcome back
It was 4-5 years ago with Green

It wasn’t what he was sayin it was how he said it. Don’t get me wrong the guy had alot of innovative ideas but it was the way he pushed them on you and to a lot of newbies it would have seemed that that was the only way.
Any way let’s move on.
Onwards and and upwards.

Join the club!!
I’ve always been a straight talker and those who have been on here a long while might remember my fall out with Pro Green.
He had a pop at me, I told him to f*** ***, I got banned for 3 days ???.
Move on mate and forget about it ?

It wasn’t what he was sayin it was how he said it. Don’t get me wrong the guy had alot of innovative ideas but it was the way he pushed them on you and to a lot of newbies it would have seemed that that was the only way.
Any way let’s move on.
Onwards and and upwards.
You're right mate. Everything was a one size fits all with Darren. He was extremely rude and obnoxious if you disagreed with him, even if it was done in a respectful way. You just didn't know when to walk away which is where you came a cropper. Darren caused some very valuable members of the forum to walk away and things got unnecessarily heated a few times. Completely agree with what you said about him having some good ideas and that side of things are genuinely missed.

Just to add... We can all block members. I bet there's a few people who haven't noticed Scottish has gone because they blocked him first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Darren used to argue that because he was a mod he couldn't block people etc. I would argue that is a mod can't compose themselves and stay neutral with an argumentative member then they should step down as a mod which will allow them to block that member.

that guy darren green is an absolute conman, -to the ordinary window cleaner . He posted a mate of his was down on his luck has no gear could any members help him out with some gear? -i was one of the suckers who got together a bucket full of surplus gear and darren had it collected by courier . As it happens i included as new red bucket and soon after got messages from him have you got a green one i dont like red. Cant think of much lower than a proper liar like him

that guy darren green is an absolute conman, -to the ordinary window cleaner . He posted a mate of his was down on his luck has no gear could any members help him out with some gear? -i was one of the suckers who got together a bucket full of surplus gear and darren had it collected by courier . As it happens i included as new red bucket and soon after got messages from him have you got a green one i dont like red. Cant think of much lower than a proper liar like him
That’s a wind up, it just has to be.

Latest Posts

Back