Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What Happens When The Sun Came Out To Play In Poole

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hard work my **** as the tip of the pressure washer lance in the first pic gave you a way. /emoticons/biggrin.png :rolleyes:

All the same good before & after pics /emoticons/wink.png

I think a ban is in order for lying /emoticons/wink.png

I was impressed at the quality until Smurf mentioned the lance.

Thats just cheating!!!!!

LOL

I've been at this game far too long to have that get past me damo. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Even if the lance was not in view I could see by the partly cleaned downpipe instrength was using a pressure washer /emoticons/tongue.png

Anyway it done a good job so far play to you /emoticons/wink.png

Cheers Smurf need to have a go at the cleaner you mentioned, not used it yet but seen a video using it from another member impressed.

I've been at this game far too long to have that get past me damo. /emoticons/biggrin.png
Even if the lance was not in view I could see by the partly cleaned downpipe instrength was using a pressure washer /emoticons/tongue.png

Anyway it done a good job so far play to you /emoticons/wink.png
Yeah i spotted that tbh, i was like thats weird, no dirty run marks. On the part that hasnt been cleaned!

Haven't measured it but it reaches over normal two story house, can't remember exact price but it was about £120 - £130 mark.

I got one shortly after I started clearing & cleaning gutters & fascias may moons ago. To be honest I found it far too heavy and whippy fully extended to use so hardly ever use it now. Stick a gutter clearing tool (bend) on the end and you will be flung all over the place not to mention will blast **** everywhere too /emoticons/biggrin.png

You will find some ppl will object to contractors using pressure washers on their home for guttering etc as are rightfully concerned that high pressure water could ingress the roof space.

I've had many potential domestic customers say "you don't use a pressure washer do you?". :rolleyes:

Depends what quick connect couplings you have on your pressure washer hose.

Just ask for the correct fitting to go on the end of the lance trigger you would need to match your hose. Simples

do they fit all pressure washers or just karcher?

Back