Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I spent 5 hours on that poxy job. 2 hours to clear all guttering then 3 to clean all the plastics. Mind you that's setting up, packing away and a few tea breaks in between. Well I don't want to do it too quick now do I /emoticons/biggrin.png

Any of you use a gopro for wfp window cleaning?

I was thinking it might come in handy to see what I'm doing especially on 1st floor and above glass, frames & sills

What do you think?
Iv been thinking of a GoPro for doing solar panels on roofs with a gooseneck...can’t see any disadvantage of having one mate.

This post is over 6 years old , and technology has improved greatly in that time , but go pro cameras are very good 
I knew it was old because @Smurf has posted on the thread. I know he upset a few but he had made some good points on some of his posts which I found helpful and informative.

Any of you use a gopro for wfp window cleaning?

I was thinking it might come in handy to see what I'm doing especially on 1st floor and above glass, frames & sills

What do you think?
Thats why water fed poles were invented and trads use ladders. With respect this is craziest comment I've seen to date on here 

Latest Posts

Back