Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP Tips and Tricks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dont rely on it 100% would be my tip. I dont bother rinsing sills to get rid of all the crud it wastes so much water and time, using a sill cloth is dar quicker, its also very handy to have a muc off claw to hand for cobwebs stuck in corners, wfp in my experience is pretty hopeless at removing these

I really need to invest in one of these. The one thing I hate most is all that bloody pole hose I have to constantly mess about with. Drives me nuts 

I have used the exceed kit and the way they instruct you to set it up with all the bits and pieces provided really isn't needed.

Work out how much pole hose you need sticking out of the bottom of your pole more so that if you need to add extensions, but if not usually 6" or so, I always have some extra for when a fitting will need changing in the future otherwise over time it will become to short, then chop your hose, fit rectus fittings to each end and job done. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back