Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Lake District

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Pegasus

Hi everyone,

I bought a well established round in November and things are going well I think. gained and lost a few as expected due to different reasons . Aren't some customers weird?

I do Grasmere, Hawkshead, Langdale Valley and Ambleside area. Fabulously quiet and peaceful for a lot of some days!

Traditional cleaning and finding a lot of useful ideas on here and learning every day.

No complaints as yet despite delays due to weather at times or end results which I'm pleased with.

Aim at £20 per hour but generally less over a day due to travel. Finding 7 hours plus a day working full on hard work. Especially with the ladder work but overall enjoying the life.

Wish the summer would come.

Cheers,

Pegasus

welcome to the forum, pal, look forward to hearing how your getting on. I think this might be our summer though I am afraid. According to average temperatures this is the hottest month of the year /emoticons/smile.png.

nice to meet you mate, i'm in kendal, i had a round in grasmere & ambleside but sold it about 5 yrs ago & i really really regret it, i loved it up there, did you buy it off a man & wife team i think they live at clappersgate. i know summers great but in winter your not stuck at 35mph behind a tourist

You can't beat the tourists in people carriers going 30mph to look at every rock and tree lol and stopping randomly for picnics

You can't beat the tourists in people carriers going 30mph to look at every rock and tree lol and stopping randomly for picnics
lmao so true when i used to go up grasmere it could take 1hr 30 mins to do the 18 mile journey & i wasn't as calm & relaxed driver as i am ow lol

nice to meet you mate, i'm in kendal, i had a round in grasmere & ambleside but sold it about 5 yrs ago & i really really regret it, i loved it up there, did you buy it off a man & wife team i think they live at clappersgate. i know summers great but in winter your not stuck at 35mph behind a tourist
That's right. Bought about a third of their round. The rest would have been too much (mainly shops and timeshares), so happy.

BTW got stuck up the Valley last week as a lorry lost its load of granite nr Clappersgate! lol.

you've done well then i saw an add in the gazette & rang up about it & was their shops & a couple of hotels but they wanted too much for me, they said they'd already sold some though. its good to see the name of westmorland getting used, usually only see it on the gazette.

is this your first time w/cleaning

you've done well then i saw an add in the gazette & rang up about it & was their shops & a couple of hotels but they wanted too much for me, they said they'd already sold some though. its good to see the name of westmorland getting used, usually only see it on the gazette.

is this your first time w/cleaning
yes. Paid top wack I reckon, but needed something established.

Back