Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you wear while you're working?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adams0211

I've decided to smarten myself up a bit. I recently got a new van and have had it signwritten which looks pretty smart. Now i want to get away from the hoody and jogging bottoms look.

I was thinking about getting some polo shirts embroidered.

What are you guys wearing?

Black polo shirt...company name in small letters on the front, "WINDOW CLEANER" and my mobile number in huge letters on the back....works a treat on the school run.

Cheers guys. That's the sort of thing I'm after. Did you get them done online?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Im still on the hoodys and t.shirts i wear tacky bottoms even got some joggers done with logo on can't stand the site of all these lot in these daft work trousers with 8 million pockets .just had some shorts made too so these will go well with a pair of adidas spezials in summer:)

a pair of overalls and a t shirt + sweatshirt if cold with my logo printed small like.

when the going gets tuff,a really busy day comes around,you will wish you had on your joggers . fancy work trousers cut like a knife when sweaty .

Im still on the hoodys and t.shirts i wear tacky bottoms even got some joggers done with logo on can't stand the site of all these lot in these daft work trousers with 8 million pockets .just had some shorts made too so these will go well with a pair of adidas spezials in summer:)
Got some of those trainers mate, grey with grey stripes :cool:

Now the weather is nice I've been wearing a pair of nike roshe white with black tick

Can't get my ones here

Bought mine in paris

No sweaty feet in them

I do wear navy trousers and polo though

White probably not the best colour for work lol

Now the weather is nice I've been wearing a pair of nike roshe white with black tickCan't get my ones here

Bought mine in paris

No sweaty feet in them

I do wear navy trousers and polo though

White probably not the best colour for work lol
Hello Adam.

I dress according to the weather , plenty of skins in the winter( north Yorks) good waterproofs , wind proof fleece , good strong gortex boots .

Summer lighter fleece, T shirts , light weight pants , strong walking trainers ,sun visor hat .

Never needed any logos or advertising prints , I have laughed to myself at some of the guys freezing their nuts off being more concerned showing their names and tel numbers on their thin fleeces and sweaters , dressing the way I do has never lost me any work , and always seem to pick up new custys no problem , although like Davyboy says having a shave in a morning goes a long way ( good advice)it makes you look more presentable .

All the best .

Glenn .

Back