Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What phone do you use?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have 5 lines with EE, all with unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 25gb data all for around £90 a month, which I think is a bloody bargain

I have 5 lines with EE, all with unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 25gb data all for around £90 a month, which I think is a bloody bargain

Ime on a buisness tariff with  vodaphone  , two I phone sevens unlimited everything for £60 a month and that includes the cost of the phones with a £100 deposit on a 24 month contract 

I Can't see the point in upgrading. I'm going to stick with my old reliable motorola.

a0041_mid.jpg

?

I Can't see the point in upgrading. I'm going to stick with my old reliable motorola.

?
what is that? i remember my cousin had one of the first mobiles in 1990, he had to carry this big lump about. Was a right novelty at the time. I think it was 50p aminute or something, which was a lot of money in 1990.

The battery pack weighed a ton it was like a small car battery , we had one on the breakdown truck at the garage I worked at at the time 
hey it makes you wonder, how fast they're changing/improving, what'll be available in 10 years? Teleportation pads? get from job to job, pole in hand with barrels of water? ah, makes me dizzy,  :1f635:

Ime on a buisness tariff with  vodaphone  , two I phone sevens unlimited everything for £60 a month and that includes the cost of the phones with a £100 deposit on a 24 month contract 
all mine are sim only on a 12 month contract

i came across the samsung a70 the other month which is a middle of the range phone, not your flagship s10 or rubbish cheap thing...got to be honest its one of the best phones i have had

My last phone was (by flagship standards) a rubbish cheap thing at £90 for a minor brand few have heard of. Dual sim, android 5.1, 1GHz proccy and 1GB ram. Best phone evah! I had it setup to do everything - turning down my ringer volume for work shifts (linked to calendar), sending out windy texts, automatic speakerphone that would switch when the phone was to / from ear, auto call recorder that would then upload calls to a database on my pc, location tracker if i lost it..  I literally got every last cpu cycle out of that thing.

Now i got a nokia 3.2 which cost a tenner more. What a pile of shite it is too. Half the sensors my old phone had aren't there, half the software features are gone, the camera app is appalling tripe, oh and being android 9 it won't do call recording either. That extra tenner bought me the word "Nokia" on the front and back and lost me a load of features. Next time i'm going cheap minor brand again.

Sounds expensive, I have one phone which at times I struggle to keep track off, both me and my wife get 30% friends and family discount with EE off our contracts  I also get 10gb of data for free because I have multiple services with EE landline, broadband and TV and I also get discounts on that bundle, it's good to have a mate who works for EE ?

I have a cheap(£80 I think it was) Alcatel smartphone...works for me, and my Talkmobile bill is £5 monthly...that is a bloody bargain.Course I have "proper" desk top computer at home to do business.

Back