Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What risk assessments needed?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LiamChecks

Hi all,

To the pro’s in the group, what legally is needed for softwashing. For example, I expect relevant risk assessment forms to be carried, is there anything else outstanding that is a must when professionally softwashing?

Thanks,
Liam

Hi all,

To the pro’s in the group, what legally is needed for softwashing. For example, I expect relevant risk assessment forms to be carried, is there anything else outstanding that is a must when professionally softwashing?

Thanks,
Liam
Probably best to do your own research on this as most of it is a grey area , the HSE at this time haven’t come up with specific guidelines it’s mostly suggested, have a look on the Benz website and read the section dealing with the legal aspects then form your own conclusions and write your own policies , have all staff trained , make sure you are insured for what you are doing and have/ use the appropriate PPE for the job . There have been many posts discussing this subject and it has got heated in the past. Try using the search bar at the top and read previous posts this may help . I don’t want to mention the name of the firm but they are a large unusual coloured African animal ??? they would also be able to point you in the right direction the owner is a very helpful guy .They do some of the largest softwashing jobs in the uk .

Latest Posts

Back