What would you need???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by ClearVue Solutions, Dec 13, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Hi Guys,

Im putting together a kit hub in my local area (i already stock poles/brushes/hose/connectors etc) This is for window cleaners, primarily for WFP users but also trad guys too. SO that if something breaks they can get a spare on the day.

What would you guys most like to be able to get hold of on the day if something goes wrong?

DI resin/hose/fuses/controller unit?

Let me know :)
  2. resin, pumps, controllers, all the little connections etc. When anything goes wrong with my system and i need to replace any component i hated having to wait for it to be sent so now i buy everything from a locaL supplier i'd try and stock a little of everything if its feesable for you.
  3. Yer, this is what I was thinking. I've found a supplier, looking for good prices on the gear they sell to enable resale with a little profit margin.
  4. Consumables like resin and i think are always going to be a good seller and will fly of the shelf as when people are caught short waiting a couple of days for it to arrive can be a ***htmare