Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pushing My Business Forward...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

browny

Really need to get up over 200 customers by the end of the month, going I try and do this myself by canvassing a few jobs after I've finished cleaning each (2-3 a day) plus doing a few hours at the weekend, ad when the canvasser comes he ll hopefully push me nearer 250 Jobs.

Lots of people on here talk about how many customers they want which is one way of looking at how your business is growing.

Personally, I prefer to set my targets in turns of turnover eg. If you're currently earning £2k a month and want to get it to £2.5k a month regardless of how many customers you have. One big house at £30 is as good as three smaller houses at £10 in income terms but not in number of customers terms.

Just my way of looking at it.

You can easy achieve this Browny just be stubborn and keep knocking doors the law of averages eventually comes into play and you will get customers i just started out was knocking yesterday 12 till 3 30 picked up 13 houses totalling £120 per month did the same the previous saturday got 8 houses so in 6 hours knocking got 21 houses on average 3 houses per hour.i love knocking the doors not had one miserable person yet although i probably will do soon i really would advise from 12 onwards on a saturday seems to work great for me .you will soon be over 200 mate good luck just refuse to give in keep knocking.

ive been going 2 and a bit years and i only have 48 customers. but i do have a few 50 30 quid jobs which help. down side to them bigger jobs are if you lose them you notice the drop in ya wage. i obviously aint no good at door knocking because i local cleaner i chat with knocked the same area i did 2 weeks ago and he ended up with 16 new customers which did kinda annoy me. im doing everything right but i also wanted to be working full time and saving towards buying a home in the near future.

Lots of people on here talk about how many customers they want which is one way of looking at how your business is growing. Personally, I prefer to set my targets in turns of turnover eg. If you're currently earning £2k a month and want to get it to £2.5k a month regardless of how many customers you have. One big house at £30 is as good as three smaller houses at £10 in income terms but not in number of customers terms. Just my way of looking at it.
Yep! Tbh customer amount doesnt mean anything.

If you have 1000 customers at £6 each or 500 customers at £12 each. I know what i would rather have /emoticons/wink.png

yess me 2 but that wasnt an option from damo lmao :lol:

if i had my way id have 10 vans working each day. but i struggle with 1 car at the min lol

Keep going JDMW. remember when you first started out over on another forum. I think some on ciu gave you 2 months but your still at it 2 years later. Setting targets keeps you focused, I want another £200 + a month by June.

You can easy achieve this Browny just be stubborn and keep knocking doors the law of averages eventually comes into play and you will get customers i just started out was knocking yesterday 12 till 3 30 picked up 13 houses totalling £120 per month did the same the previous saturday got 8 houses so in 6 hours knocking got 21 houses on average 3 houses per hour.i love knocking the doors not had one miserable person yet although i probably will do soon i really would advise from 12 onwards on a saturday seems to work great for me .you will soon be over 200 mate good luck just refuse to give in keep knocking.
I love door knocking, should have gone today but have the dreaded manflu

Dropped 200 leaflets on Friday and do another 200 in the week. Targeting Fronts for fiver on streets with hard to access rears. Need to do some door knocking, had a few move out of the area last year and need to replace them with the new.

there are afew things i should of changed on my fliers and its to late now. should of added max price for you home will be £xxxx but enver put that on it. i used someone elses flier who says on here they had great feedback. i just changed it about a tad.

So in theory i should get calls. i hate knocking doors but im getting desperate so might have to once the warmer weather gets here.

I know what ur saying about turnover rather than number of custies, but I know my pricing is right so just got to keep pulling the custies in and I'll be on the money /emoticons/wink.png

im trying new tactics. 9 quid a house. extra for connys. case of having to in my area. i sore 3 cleaners about today dressed like tramps, holes in there jeans trainers and a cap. summer beer drinkers are out early this year it seems

im trying new tactics. 9 quid a house. extra for connys. case of having to in my area. i sore 3 cleaners about today dressed like tramps, holes in there jeans trainers and a cap. summer beer drinkers are out early this year it seems
lol their mad

Back