Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I can't be the only one to say no?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Decided no more one off's. You just cannot get the money you want.

Even at double bubble you loose out on WFP. Trad is a lot quicker on one off's but I don't want to do em.

So from 2016. No more one off's

Just talking about window cleaning mind.

Don't mind them now,

£40 minimum charge, if they say that's too expensive then I haven't missed out.

We have £25 min charge but it's not enough. £40 sounds better. But the job would need to be under an hour. With a tea break. But TBH. Not doing em now.

Same as Jake. I quote a straight £40 when asked for a one off. They say 'I'll get back to you' so now just waiting for the mad rush of them all getting back to me :rolleyes:

Quoted one guy £40 he says 'I was thinking more like £20'

I replied 'well you weren't thinking of using me then!'

That ended the conversation.:sad:

I get the odd one at £40, but not that many, which suits me,

But I will happily charge £50 for a 4 bed detached, £40 is the min though, no matter how small.

It's steep, so people will generally say no, but when they say yes, I rub my hands together and adorn a wry smile /emoticons/biggrin.png

I usually say between 20-30, but in the run up to christmas I think I'll be going to 40 now as I can't be arsed with one offs either at the moment.

£40 for one hours graft thats good cash jake
Doesn't always take an hour, could be 20 mins, £40 minimum, no matter how small /emoticons/wink.png

I don't need them nor want them, so I charge a high price, then, if I get it, it's happy days!!!

:balloondance:

Give them two options? Can either do it hands on£40, or cheaper wfp n say it won't be perfect, but better than it is for £20-30? Only a thought, not done it

Back