Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Priced high

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gazza

Right was wondering what you guys would have done !

Went and priced a large house in the country with a very large two storey garage ,gutters cleared and all PVC and windows cleaned .

Priced it up 2 men 2 days but when I got stuck into it we got finished on the same day .

Charged the same money as excepted by the customer when I priced it .

Right or wrong ????????

Right /emoticons/smile.png some you win some you loose. They wouldn't pay extra if it took you 3 days!

totally right...just wish i could do that more often...its usually the other way with me...the custy realises i have underpriced and some bless them pay me a bit extra...pricing is a minefield....which is why i not so keen on new jobs.../emoticons/smile.png

Did you tell them it was going to take 2 days? If you did and there is a chance of on-going work at the house I'd offer some discount. If it's a one off, take the money and run :whistle:

Tuffers i said it would probably take two days ,but got there earlier and worked to 6 pm ,and she has had a window cleaner for years by the is trad and never cleans the cobwebs off the frames just the glass so not sure if she will change or not .

Tuffers i said it would probably take two days ,but got there earlier and worked to 6 pm ,and she has had a window cleaner for years by the is trad and never cleans the cobwebs off the frames just the glass so not sure if she will change or not .

Nothing to fret about then mucka.

Some times you have to live with the guilt, however a worker is deserving of his wages and it sounds like you squeezed two days graft into one:thumbsup:. give some to me if you want if it makes you feel any better, I will give you my charity number:D

Back