Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whos Having A Day Off Today?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Just got in.

Water freezing on the glass and frames all day!

Nearly snapped a brand new extreme pole as well!

But two big new customers, price increase of £7 on a new customer

Priced another as well

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Big commercial job to price.

Love it

Been out all day helping a mate build a shed for his customer lol

It was freeeeeezing!

Wierd weather, cloud, snow, sun and no cloud, cloud, snow, sun and no cloud, cloud, snow, sun and no cloud and repeat all day etc lol, very bizare

I was outside doing some photography till 11.30pm last night, then editing unill 1.30am, kids woke me up at 6.30am lucky for me I forgot to put the heater on in the van and it was frozen, day off it is then /emoticons/smile.png
is that astro photography mate??

I been working today n it wasnt gud

n tomorrow i got 180 pound worth of work to do and gotta start at 8am /emoticons/sad.png

No day off for us, had heaters on last night and went out this morning too do windows, had Derek canvassing and we picked up a few new customers today , was -5 all day but nae snow and sun was oot /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just got home from sorting out stables and stink of horse wee.

2 inches of snow here and still snowing so no wOrk for me tomorrow.

Bought some new pole hooks for a fiver off of eBay. They are nothing more than tubular steel hooks but they fasten tight and are perfect. So will be fitting them tomorrow.

Also bought some wire tidy stuff so will do that tomorrow.

And.... Went to see a sheet metal fabricator to see how much to checker plate the sides, wheel arches, bulkhead and floor of my combo as I have always fancied doing it and was pleasantly surprised at the price £230.

That's next weeks goal.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Not feeling it today, wind is more constant than yesterday!

I think i will go in, and if i dont clean. I am going to be doing some random inspections on some of my customers to see how the windows are being cleaned.

i got well lucky this morning, my car went br br br br Brrrr , i went oh fiddle sticks ( swore really loudly ) then left it a while turned all leccy stuff off in the car and held my foot on the accelerator petal and it finnally started. school run was a fly by, she got out and i carried on driving for 10 miles to charge the battery up. its ok now tho FINGERS CROSSED. i had signs of the battery going yesterday tho. so later im taking it off topping it up and charging it tonight.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Not feeling it today, wind is more constant than yesterday!

I think i will go in, and if i dont clean. I am going to be doing some random inspections on some of my customers to see how the windows are being cleaned.
i dont think its AS cold as yesterday to be honest. the wind is cold yes but not cutting through you cold. typical tho aint it. i cancelled yesterday and told all my custys they moaned coz i wouldnt go. today i said ill be round and i get the BUT ITS SNOWING YOU CANT CLEAN OUR WINDOWS. yes i can, ill be round at 10am lol

Nice pics there mate, love the city hole. What lens did you use for the moon shots?
telescope mate lol mounted the dslr to the telescope and took a shot. im **** at moon pics tho, im more better at deeper space things like nebulae etc.

i got well lucky this morning, my car went br br br br Brrrr , i went oh fiddle sticks ( swore really loudly ) then left it a while turned all leccy stuff off in the car and held my foot on the accelerator petal and it finnally started. school run was a fly by, she got out and i carried on driving for 10 miles to charge the battery up. its ok now tho FINGERS CROSSED. i had signs of the battery going yesterday tho. so later im taking it off topping it up and charging it tonight.

i carried on driving for 10 miles to charge the battery up.
Ant you dont have drive to charge the battery up just let it tick over for about 10/15mins!

still cold here but slowly warming up. Side roads are still covered in ice and very windy!!! Gonna give today a miss and get back on it tom full steam ahead as got some facias and soffits to clean and dont fancy it in high winds and freezing cold lol!!!

Well I'm out cold killin my fingers but who ever said it was easy. Darn well snowing now and getting worse so I'm sat in car. Winds getting up as well.

I'm semi retired so not under pressure to go out in bad weather.

Fair play to you all that are out working /emoticons/wink.png

I'm at work and its ok. Sun is out and windy!
same here damo, it wasnt cold that ur fingers got numb, when the wind went for a few mins and the sun came out it was quite nice i found. i finished for today, its snowing and fast wind now.

Back