Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wizz Bizz Has Anyone On Here Used Thm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think the problem here is trust Whizz Bizz, I don't want to sound bad....

But once you have someone on board, from this forum they will be shouting over the odds how good your company is!(Hopfully)

Which would mean more work from you from this forum!(If you get what am trying to say)

I think that idea would bring hell of a lot more trust. Iv had my fingers burnt big time by canvassers in past year so in very sceptical about parting with money . I am looking for extra 1k of work from February so lookin at options

Totally agree Gmeister, on the 16th of Jan Im off to a very nice part of the country to do a job for a very prominent window cleaner on this forum, I wont name him now but will after if hes ok with that

Shaun its a vicious cycle of non trust from both sides. I hear all the time how rotten canvassers are, and I too have had my fingers burned with both cleaners and canvassers. Im trying to be fair with everyone whilst insuring I make a living.

Yeah u get the trust thing both ways
Thing is Im trying to be different from my competition many dont even have their telephone number on any paperwork. Im in a few forums, fb and twitter ,have a website. I even send a copy of my passport if requested and supply refs. Really dnt know what more I can do to gain trust.

I trust U whizz but iv got no money lol. Even if U were to outright steal the grand off some 1 ur name would be plastered all over internet n ud prob never get a canvassing job again it just wouldn't be worth it. I definately agree with the deposit thing though.

Everyone has seen how many guys are very critical about the money up front situation. When I do get someone that pays the money, I have to attend they are few and far between and rightly said beaver0_15 Id be a dead duck.

Ideally for my business to work Im looking for people that get me up the first time to have an open mind about it. I knock to the best of my ability, you clean to the best of yours, we filter the deals. After you have digested all the deals you might think to yourself, well that was hard work, there was a few issues but generally quite happy and they are sticking ok Ill get him up again in April.

If you pay once and are quite happy there is a great chance you will pay again. Its just how it works.

I trust U whizz but iv got no money lol. Even if U were to outright steal the grand off some 1 ur name would be plastered all over internet n ud prob never get a canvassing job again it just wouldn't be worth it. I definately agree with the deposit thing though.
how can u trust sum 1 wen u never seen them ? this is the internet mate the things people do for money these days ...... have a good think mate /emoticons/smile.png

sorry but this is true u cant trust any 1

how can u trust sum 1 wen u never seen them ? this is the internet mate the things people do for money these days ...... have a good think mate /emoticons/smile.png

If he's been coming on ere all this time answering to people, getting website sorted n all that just to give himself the chance to rob 1 customer then he's seriously earnt it lol U never know I suppose do U but it really would be to his advantage to keep ppl on ere happy as he will prob get loads of work on ere once he's had 1 happy customer. I am sceptical about ppl and things n I really can't c him doin owt wrong. obviously id wanna speak first and I wouldn't pay full amount upfront as its just morally wrong

sorry but this is true u cant trust any 1

I think the whole trust thing will come with time. Once you've done more business with forum members you'll get more of a reputation.

For the sake of ripping one guy off, and thats the only one id get away with, its really not worth my time. I chose this industry for many reasons, 1st is I love window cleaning 2nd money is brilliant 3rd from this Im hoping for a job for life 4th is I really am brilliant at it.

If we look back to my first website and when I first got into this seriously 2 years ago, my aim is to have 20-30 professional cleaners that keep coming back to me,perhaps 3 times a year each. Do the math 30x3=90 90x£1200=£108,000 a year. ( Before expenses )

Contrary to popular belief Im not Richard Branson, and there really isnt many legit other options out there for me that would offer me such a generous income.

I have and I will make this work, after all £1200 isnt even walking money let alone running money.

hi im wanting to use you whizz as discussed b4 xmas but im waiting till mid feb as nobodys keen on more expense just after xmas,

the only problem i have would be you pricing here up north , as im lucky to get £8/9 for a detached 3/4 bed with connie but you give me a example of £15 plus for a simular property i just dont see em staying on using down south prices up here , ask H he,ll tell you the same.

for forum sake could you put your price list up here what you charge for properties roughly see what others think cheers lee@crystalview

In regards to pricing, I do try to go in as hard as possible, you can always drop them if needs be. Pricing is varied from town to town and certainly in some places Ive been laughed at and door slammed. If that happens 3 or 4 times in a short space of time a rethink is needed.

I generally go in on fronts to get your foot in the door and its a better deal for the cleaner, with less hassle in regards to access and no pricey monthly fees for the customer, hence they stick longer.

On a 3 flat window with door front its £6 a whole house is £12-15

On a 1 bay 1 flat window and door £7 front and £12-15 on whole house

On a 2 bay 1 door its £8 and £15-£20 full house

With con roofs I wouldnt really look to book these for less than £35

Gutters are normally £3-£3.50 a meter

Any deals resulting in these I ask for 10% which we just minus of the upfront charge. example £50 roof I want £5 to be taken of my £1200 figure

(simlar to a front payment and plenty of money for the cleaner)

How do these sound ?

A 4 bedroom house here is around 8-10 kwid a 3 bedtoom house is around 7 quid mate mine n crystals prices are low low low conpared to ur prices

Get me up there, I sell it on convenience factor get your front done once a month and get your back done as and when its convenient for you perhaps once/twice a year. do the math

A£12 house My way £6 front x 12 months =£72 factor the back in at £6x2=£12 so £12+£72=£84 a year with no stress for cleaner or customer

Your way £12 whole house 12x£12=£144 a year major stress due to access issues and inconvenient for customer.

Personally I find persistence beats resistance, when it comes to prices, you knock enough doors you will find the people that pay, and many customers prefer my way as the neighbours only ever see the front.

Ive had some great talks with customers over the years with people saying my last cleaner used to do my whole house for £6, well madam where is he now, hes gone bust due to being too cheap with us you get frames, sills, doors, and we are coming back. Have you seen the pole in action ? that normally gets me the deal.

You certainly have the gift of the gab. I found with canvassing there was a large drop out over a six month period. But your right about knock enough doors you get the prices.

The first 3-4 cleans very important to door knocked customers. 1st clean is all about setting up 2nd clean.I actually try to pop my deals before 1st clean with a liary text.

Unfortunately there will always be blowouts, my way around it is to over stock on deals

I filter each customer 4 times before its considered a good customer.The problem with window cleaning is everyone wants that first clean,oh and customers are absolute nutters.

My favourite cancellation is theres water on the windows, I tell them look there will be water on the windows before we turn up and still they say it.

I do lots of fronts /emoticons/smile.png cos i cant get round the back or they just dont want the back doing, and cleaning fronts is the best /emoticons/smile.png its like 5 pound for fronts and it takes like 5 mins /emoticons/tongue.png if i done the back id charge them 8 pound so its more money in less time wen u do just fronts xxxxxx

Back