Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wizz Bizz Has Anyone On Here Used Thm

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can't believe people just want fronts doing??
Fronts are the big secret to window cleaning, Im the front master. You get say 10 fronts in a road, you park the van in the middle and if your hose is long enough its just bang,bang, splash, dash, cash.
Its actually where all the other canvassing crews shoot themselfs in the foot as they all go for whole houses which is great the first clean they are expecting you, gates are open dogs inside, 2nd time round on no notification window cleaners you turn up and cant gain access so walk off the job. Ring the canvasser yeah mate thats a blow out you owe me money.

It does mean I have to get twice as many deals but the cleaners are actually getting a better deal, with easier work and smaller amounts mean better stick rates.

Mainly the only reason people dont have just fronts is they have never been given that option.

Yep fronts ate best /emoticons/smile.png no hose just park ya vsn up on the drive and get the pole out lol

Only downside to just fronts is you have to collect in off more people
Stop collecting then, cheque in post,pay online. I call it safety in numbers. I do think collection is better though and the people that do it generally have better stick rates.

I dont have any work that I collect money later, they either pay there and then if their in or send cheque or bank transfer. I do prefer to do fronts only less hassle than with you get with back gardens.

Certain areas I do I have no problems with collection but areas I have that are mainly fronts I have nytmare with collecting n catching people in. Ill be requiring your services once jan out way n iv caught up wizz Bizz do you find it easy getting customers to pay by cheque or online?

Be brilliant to get you on board, when it comes to payment methods, I can ask at point of booking there prefered method, or you can set it up if you wanted to speak to them all at point of clean/collection.

We can have a chat closer to the time on some things my other guys do to ensure prompt payment.

I actually think its better for you to collect the first clean, then set it up yourself. That way you meet everyone and can sniff out messers, rectify issues etc.

Some guys I set up so money is under mat and a text goes out for 2nd clean. Which works but its a mystery to how much has stuck for 3 weeks.

every sunday colelcting for me /emoticons/smile.png

but if im owed a bit ill do it twice per week /emoticons/smile.png

Back