Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Work smarter not harder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My 6mm pole hose also goes over the edge of the drum and wraps around the spindle. It’s bloody annoying when it happens but, each time, it’s always happened when I’m not paying attention and talking whilst reeling it in. 

I was hoping someone had a simple fix for it (without buying a 3D lol).

My 6mm pole hose also goes over the edge of the drum and wraps around the spindle. It’s bloody annoying when it happens but, each time, it’s always happened when I’m not paying attention and talking whilst reeling it in. 

I was hoping someone had a simple fix for it (without buying a 3D lol).
What reel are you referring too the HD or PF reelmaster.

The PF reelmaster. 
I have the same issues if it goes over the side with the chain 9times out of 10 it pulls the chain off the sprockets that’s a right pain to put it back on they should have a removable plate on the outside of the reel not a tiny fiddly thing inside that evan when removed it’s still very difficult to get the chain back on , big design fault in my books I did speak to pure freedom about this but as usual they don’t listen to the end user . 

I have the same issues if it goes over the side with the chain 9times out of 10 it pulls the chain off the sprockets that’s a right pain to put it back on they should have a removable plate on the outside of the reel not a tiny fiddly thing inside that evan when removed it’s still very difficult to get the chain back on , big design fault in my books I did speak to pure freedom about this but as usual they don’t listen to the end user . 
Do it once it's unfortunate, do it twice it's clumsy. Do it more then that ? Never done it yet, had the twin stack for 2 and a half years.

Do it once it's unfortunate, do it twice it's clumsy. Do it more then that ? Never done it yet, had the twin stack for 2 and a half years.
It’s only the pole hose that goes over the side not the microbore unless you run tubeless and I don’t think you do ?. You wouldn’t have a problem, but more and more cleaners are starting to work this way and it would be good if manufacturers were to listen to ones using there products and implement changes to there equipment to stop this happening. 

It’s only the pole hose that goes over the side not the microbore unless you run tubeless and I don’t think you do ?. You wouldn’t have a problem, but more and more cleaners are starting to work this way and it would be good if manufacturers were to listen to ones using there products and implement changes to there equipment to stop this happening. 
We guide it on and clean it at the same time so even if we were tubeless our method would prevent it from happening.

We guide it on and clean it at the same time so even if we were tubeless our method would prevent it from happening.
We guide it on but it can still go over the side if you don’t 100% concentrate on what you are doing , it’s only happened a few times it’s just a right old pain  getting it out  again ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back