Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scheduled update

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
HI all i have a few software updates that i need to do this evening. I will start doing them around 9pm this evening. I don't envisage there being to much downtime but you never know with these things!!

Don't panic though its not a change or anything like that just some updates which fix smalll bugs etc in the forum system and a few updates to other features on the site that run from plugins. Again these are also just bug fixes and improvements.

I will reply to this topic once all is done.

Should go fine hopefully! Just in view of CIU being down and all this password changing lark with the heartbleed bug etc although we don't use ssl i may be a little paranoid so want to make sure we are totaly up to date and have taken ever measure to keep the little blighters out!!! /emoticons/wink.png;)

Funny enough I was thinking that forum may have been taken out due to vulnerabilities

Ok all updated and sorted. /emoticons/wink.png
Having problems with pages not loading. It was slow, at times before but now taking ages.Its just not loading pages. Oddly, this page loads instantly from an email link. I have one of UK fastest broad band, so thats not an issue

There are many other factors in issues like this. Firstly are others having this problem? I am not everything is working fine in several browsers including mobile.

Secondly what browser are you using? Is it up to date is your flash and Java up to date?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back