Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snail Trails

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Fkn freezing here this morning; though I believe it's still autumn.

I got up this morning in a tshirt - as always I get dressed for the next day before bed then sleep in my clothes - and realized she'd washed all my ****.

Ended-up settling on two merino thermal tops stacked under my tshirt and that's at least keeping some bodyheat in.

Being over 3,000 feet above sea level means beautiful clean air, but the winters are absolute shockers.

Oddly though, I've found it's not as child when it's snowing as when it's not: apparently snow can't form below -5°C or something because there's not enough moisture in the air.

It's the sheets of ice-cold wind from Mount Victoria though that really makes a cold day unbearable.

Here too. Came across loads today. The Ultimate Flocked brush works quite well on them but still time consuming. It'll be the increase in bird muck soon with all the breeding birds eating and pooping twice as much.

I did live in a tent though /emoticons/wink.png

For 16 months in the National Park.

Here's the journal: Psychaesthetic Online

Guido is real; was my favorite Brushtail while I was down there. Nasty little ****** though, used to bite me and their claws are like needles they puncture your skin everytime they grab at you.

Very grabby animals them possums; once they get used to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that like a big rat? I can't work out if you're in Oz or USA :confused:
Nah they're Marsupials; like Koalas, Kangaroos, most of the native mammals really. They're nocturnal, with prehensile talks they can hold things with like a monkey, and really sharp claws.

Also had 2 meter Lace Monitors living round the camp - closest relative to the Komodo Dragon. I never pat the Goannas though - no mastery how close they got because they'll just slice the meat off your fingers and think nothing of it.

The cops have previously mentioned that missing bushwalkers who turned-up dead would - in summer - be half eaten by the time S&Rescue located the body and I have no doubt it's true.

Nah they're Marsupials; like Koalas, Kangaroos, most of the native mammals really. They're nocturnal, with prehensile talks they can hold things with like a monkey, and really sharp claws.
Also had 2 meter Lace Monitors living round the camp - closest relative to the Komodo Dragon. I never pat the Goannas though - no mastery how close they got because they'll just slice the meat off your fingers and think nothing of it.

The cops have previously mentioned that missing bushwalkers who turned-up dead would - in summer - be half eaten by the time S&Rescue located the body and I have no doubt it's true.
So you're in Oz, yes.

Talking of animals, an insect got into my kitchen earlier. It flew about and then exploded.

I think it was a jihadi longlegs /emoticons/biggrin.png

How do you see snai trails on top Windows???Do they show when cleaning or stupid question do snails go that high
Come to think of it I don't think I've seen any on upper windows :confused:. They show up easily when you go over one with your brush, you just have to follow the trail to clean it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back