Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi everybody....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dale H

I'm just starting out, bought my kit from WCW, got a van, a few customers and now need to get a lot more so that I can finish my day job and become a full time window cleaner. I enjoy using the WFP system, but my trad method needs some work on, any tips?

I'm not great at trad but good enough to do the odd window or interior clean.

Watch a bunch of YouTube videos and practice, practice, practice.

As for picking up new customers, create a business page on Facebook, join all your local buy and sell groups and advertise on them.

Another good way of picking up customers is door knocking. I'm not a fan of it but others swear by it.

If you're vans not sign written it's probably worth looking into that too. My old van wasn't sign written but I got a new one a couple of months back and had it done and it's got me loads of new jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Never thought I'd be thanking a Millwall fan /emoticons/wink.png. Thanks Steve @steve garwood , much appreciated! I'm looking at using UBIK, is it UBIK 2000 I should use? Not sure if there are different versions and where's best to buy?

Get your ubik 2000 from Amazon mate. Just under £20 for ten litres inc delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back