Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

windowgleamtrowbridge

Gutter cleaning chemicals

windowgleamtrowbridge

I'm looking for a product that I can use in a spray pump to directly apply to PVCu gutter and also to fascias and soffits.

Any suggestions?

Pjj

We use virosol, diluted 10-1 desolves the dirt well washes off easily and doesn’t leave a sticky residue like some products do , others Ime sure will recomend tfr : ubick: screwfix de greaser , 

Incheck

Washing up liquid will do it if lightly soiled, in fact thats all we used for four years. It gets the job done like. Just started using tfrs this year & there is less scrubbing involved, They’re great at cutting through thick green grime quickly so saves a little extra time scrubbing. personally i prefer to add to the brush and brush it on rather than spray, as the spray back can be nasty and defo wear goggles. But yeah, ^^ what that man said^^

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

windowgleamtrowbridge

I want something where I can spray in areas I cannot necessarily reach via a ladder but can scrub off with a wfp brush using tap water.

Virosol appears to be a product that keeps coming up so I may invest in that. When you say apply via brush, do you mean using a backpack?

Sent from my iPad using Window Cleaning Forums

Incheck

I dont stick it in the backpack, some people do. I just apply directly to the brush.

windowgleamtrowbridge

So dip the brush and apply? Leave for several minutes before cleaning off yes?