Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

chris70

what's best hose to use on reel from van

chris70

Looking to replace my 100m hose for new one this is fixed reel from van just don't know what one to go for need 100m again and preferably 6mm and anti kink some of the hoses like gardiner green says cannot be used on reel the kinking is doing my head in on my current hose so anti is a must 

Cheers

Moor

I have the grippatank 6mm microbore which I believe is the same as gardiners microbore. Never had a kink in it.

Advertisement

Jango

I have streamline, does get the odd kink. But apart from that find it ok

Pjj

Gardiners microbore has never kinked on any of our 6 reels been using it for years 

Iron Giant
17 hours ago, chris70 said:

Looking to replace my 100m hose for new one this is fixed reel from van just don't know what one to go for need 100m again and preferably 6mm and anti kink some of the hoses like gardiner green says cannot be used on reel the kinking is doing my head in on my current hose so anti is a must 

Cheers

The green hose Gardiner sells is pole hose not microbore main hose, I currently using Water Genie Hose   it has kinked the odd time in the last 5 months or so in use but feels almost twice as light as Gardiner hose and makes a difference in reeling in and using on a daily basis. 

chris70
5 hours ago, Iron Giant said:

The green hose Gardiner sells is pole hose not microbore main hose, I currently using Water Genie Hose   it has kinked the odd time in the last 5 months or so in use but feels almost twice as light as Gardiner hose and makes a difference in reeling in and using on a daily basis. 

Cheers mate yeah thought that was the case for green hose will have look at genie also