Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale in Surrey. Reigate, Redhill, Dorking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Luffy

Hi Forum,

I have decided to sell my well established window cleaning round. I honestly believe that there are no other rounds like it in the area, here are the details;

All work completed with WFP

A window cleaning round, established for 7 years that has been built by NOT entering the race to the bottom with prices. As a result of this, the round only has 120 customers but currently brings in close to £41k. The work is very, very well priced. 90% is domestic and most of the customers are very good payers, there is ZERO collecting to be done and payment comes through mostly via bank transfer with a few paying cash or cheque. All customer and business details are logged with Cleaner Planner which is a great help running the business but also has proof of the business structure as listed above. You will also make an extra £3,000 or so from one-offs, gutter and conservatory cleaning

The work is based mostly around Redhill, Reigate & Dorking with some jobs scattered in the local areas. I currently work 9.30 - 2.30 Monday - Friday due to other commitments so there is lots of potential to grow this round. Included in the sale is a well ranked website that brings in work each month & a great condition Citroen Dispatch (not sign written, in black!) with all the equipment needed and a custom van mounted, 400ltr, pure water system. This round is perfect for someone looking to start up but can easily be absorbed by another round too.

You will NEED to be polite and able to have a conversation with people and it goes without saying that you have to be reliable. These are the fundamentals the round have been built on and if you wish to continue charging higher prices than the competition then you must carry this on. I will do a full handover with the customers and they will be fully aware of the situation.

Included in the sale;

* Very well priced window cleaning round
* Everything logged in Cleaner Planner
* Great condition 63 Plate Citroen Dispatch with fully mounted system
* Website that is well ranked and brings in business regularly
* All equipment needed including pole, backpack, gutter vac.
* Training if needed

Price - £38,500

I will accept offers without the van

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Forum,

I have decided to sell my well established window cleaning round. I honestly believe that there are no other rounds like it in the area, here are the details;

A window cleaning round, established for 7 years that has been built by NOT entering the race to the bottom with prices. As a result of this, the round only has 120 customers but currently brings in close to £41k. The work is very, very well priced. 90% is domestic and most of the customers are very good payers, there is ZERO collecting to be done and payment comes through mostly via bank transfer with a few paying cash or cheque. All customer and business details are logged with Cleaner Planner which is a great help running the business but also has proof of the business structure as listed above. You will also make an extra £3,000 or so from one-offs, gutter and conservatory cleaning

The work is based mostly around Redhill, Reigate & Dorking with some jobs scattered in the local areas. I currently work 9.30 - 2.30 Monday - Friday due to other commitments so there is lots of potential to grow this round. Included in the sale is a well ranked website that brings in work each month & a great condition Citroen Dispatch (not sign written, in black!) with all the equipment needed and a custom van mounted, 400ltr, pure water system. This round is perfect for someone looking to start up but can easily be absorbed by another round too.

You will NEED to be polite and able to have a conversation with people and it goes without saying that you have to be reliable. These are the fundamentals the round have been built on and if you wish to continue charging higher prices than the competition then you must carry this on. I will do a full handover with the customers and they will be fully aware of the situation.

Included in the sale;

* Training if needed

Price - £38,500

Hiya, I am interested in the round if you still have it available. I don't actually require the van but I am still considering taking it as a whole package. What would the price difference be for the round with and without the van if you are thinking about both options.

Many thanks,

Oli

Hiya, I am interested in the round if you still have it available. I don't actually require the van but I am still considering taking it as a whole package. What would the price difference be for the round with and without the van if you are thinking about both options.

Many thanks,

Oli
Hi Oli, 

I can do it for £33k without the van, ideally I'd like it all to go together but if someone really doesn't need the van then I'm happy to accommodate. 

Give me a call to discuss further, 07557504412 - Sam 

You’d be out of your mind to pay x10 for it. Especially when it works out to less than £35p/h. Not an exceptional rate for the area.

You’d be out of your mind to pay x10 for it. Especially when it works out to less than £35p/h. Not an exceptional rate for the area.
Thanks for your input. I can earn £35 in 20 minutes, easily. Next week I'll be making over £2000 profit on a commercial job that takes 2 days. 

Since i put this up for sale I have had many calls and 4 people ready to make an offer, it's been 6 days. 

Hi Forum,

Included in the sale;

* Training if needed

Price - £38,500

Hi could be interested in van with equipment but not round as live too far away. Text me please 07747143378 thanks Toni

Hello , is the round still available? I currently own and run a window cleaning business in scotland but as a family we would like to relocate to ideally the Dorset area as we have family there , but this seems not too far away ? What is the monthly turnover ? Interested with or without van as I do currently have my own but could either sell it with my business or not 

kind regards 

Hello , is the round still available? I currently own and run a window cleaning business in scotland but as a family we would like to relocate to ideally the Dorset area as we have family there , but this seems not too far away ? What is the monthly turnover ? Interested with or without van as I do currently have my own but could either sell it with my business or not 

kind regards 

Latest Posts

Back