Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale -Teesside

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WINDOW CLEANING ROUND FOR SALE @ TEESSIDE I have listed this business for sale several times due to testing the waters in the past 6 months but then i have taken it down after a few hours.. but on this occasion i am 100% ready to sell up as i now have new business ventures in place. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please note: I also run a window cleaning supplies shop... THIS WILL BE STAYING OPEN AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SALE - -------------------------------The shop is still open 8-5pm Mon-Fri-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Round info: -- * Over 10 years establishment * 99% residential * Never been bought or taken over - built from scratch since 2012 * 8/10 customers pay online * 5 STAR QUALITY ROUND * This is not average window cleaning round - its a top tier window cleaning round with 80% of the work being compact. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The window cleaning round is a large round with over 20k of monthly work so the work will be getting split down and sold in smaller sections. The areas we have for sale are as follows: 60% - Middlesbrough 30% - Stockton On Tees 9% Redcar & Cleveland 1% Hartlepool/Darlington The work for sale will be listed at 6x £250 worth of work for £1500 - 6x £500 worth of work for £3,00 - 6x £1,000 worth of work for £6,000 -6x--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Average job price = £12-£13 INTRODUCTORY STARTER OFFER BELOW: WE ARE ALSO SELLING £100 WORTH OF WORK FOR £400 ( THIS IS ONLY 1 SALE PER PERSON ) - 4x THIS IS JUST FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE WHAT THE 5 STAR QUALITY THEY WILL BE BUYING.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100% TOP QUALITY ROUND----------------------------------------------
If there is a particular area you want then please let me know as all the good areas will be snapped up pretty fast.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
All buyers will be issued a invoice as long as with all customers told to update there bank details, this round sale will be proceeded to make 100% smoothness for the buyer, so it is 100% peaceful and 100% successful.

Message me if interested

Hi Harun, When I was a franchisee for KK I lost a £9 job in 2019 I'd cleaned twice to one of your lads that quoted £7 for a 2 bed semi in Redcar lol. She asked if I ever lost jobs for being too expensive and I said no, never and then saw one of your lads in Blue gilet cleaning it. She still had a 40 a day *** habit so could afford that.

Btw

Sorry to hear about your employee the other day. Hope his family and rest of your staff are okay.

Hi Harun, When I was a franchisee for KK I lost a £9 job in 2019 I'd cleaned twice to one of your lads that quoted £7 for a 2 bed semi in Redcar lol. She asked if I ever lost jobs for being too expensive and I said no, never and then saw one of your lads in Blue gilet cleaning it. She still had a 40 a day *** habit so could afford that.

Btw

Sorry to hear about your employee the other day. Hope his family and rest of your staff are okay.
£7 was he only cleaning the front door ??? sounds like a race to the bottom

Latest Posts

Back