Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning round for sale Teesside - UPDATE IN 2024

WCF

Help Support WCF:

LESS THAN 25% REMAINING OF OUR WORK

ROUNDS FOR SALE IN TEESSIDE - ANOTHER UPDATE BELOW:
Middlesbrough/Stockton and TS6 - 3X
LESS THAN 25% REMAINING

YOU CAN BUY SINGLE JOBS - FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN BUY A £12.00 JOB FOR £36.00 ETC​

This round took me over 10 years to build and for 3x it is a bargain
We are selling 1-2 rounds per month average - take advantage before i am sold up 100%
• ESTABLISHED OVER 11 YEARS
• 8/10 CUSTOMER PAY ONLINE

3X PER ROUNDS BELOW:
All buyers who have bought from us get less than 10% in cancellations which shows this is top tier work.
All our work is still getting worked on and all buyers get contract and also can request references of people i have already sold to for peace of mind.
Reason for selling: new business venture and moving away
ALL OUR ROUNDS ARE BELOW - 3x THE MONTHLY VALUE £ :
DARLINGTON - 6 JOBS @ £129.46
HARTLEPOOL - 10 JOBS @ £146.79
BORO ALL OF BELOW:
Boro(Acklam) - 199 jobs @ £2,533 - 10% SOLD
BERWICK HILLS & DOGGY @ £270
BORO(CENTRAL TOWN) - SOLD SOLD SOLD
COULBY NEWHAM - 70 JOBS @ £935 -
EASTERSIDE - 29 JOBS @ £356
GRT AYTON / STOKESLEY - 10 JOBS @ £148 -
HEMLINGTON - 22 JOBS @ £270
LINTHORPE- 111 JOBS @ £1353
LONGLANDS - 21 JOBS - @ £246
MARTON - SOLD SOLD SOLD
NUNTHORPE - SOLD SOLD SOLD
ORMESBY - 82 JOBS @ £1110
SALTERSGILL/BEECHWOOD - 24 JOBS - £294
STAINTON & THORNTON - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
TOLLESBY HALL & MARTON MANOR - SOLD SOLD SOLD
WEST LANE BLIND SCHOOL - 6 jobs at £70
WEST LANE HOSPITAL END - SOLDSOLD SOLD
STOCKTON AREA BELOW :
BILLINGHAM & WOLVISTON - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
WYNYARD - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
BISHOPSGARTH - SOLD SOLD SOLD
CARLTON/REDMARSHALL ETC - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
CENTRAL STOCKTON(MAIN TOWN) 23 JOBS @ £302
DARLINGTO/DURHAM ROAD- NEAR HOSPITAL - 37 JOBS @ £473
DURHAM ROAD AREA - SOLD SOLD
EAGLESCLIFFE - SOLD SOLD SOLD
FAIRFIELD - SOLD SOLD SOLD
HARDWICK - SOLD SOLD SOLD
HARTBURN - - SOLD SOLD SOLD
INGLEBY BARWICK - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
LONG NEWTON - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
NORTON - 113 JOBS @ £1491 - 75% SOLD - only 25 remaining
OXBRIDGE SOLD SOLD SOLD
PORTRACK LANE - 5 JOBS @ 106
PRESTON FARM - 12 JOBS @ £148
RIMSWELL - SOLD SOLD SOLD
THORNABY - SOLD SOLD SOLD
YARM - SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
REDCAR AND ESTON -
REDCAR - SOLD SOLD SOLD
GUISBOROUGH - SOLD SOLD SOLD
MARSKE - SOLD SOLD SOLD
NEW MARSKE - SOLD SOLD SOLD
SALTBURN - SOLD SOLD SOLD
DORMANSTOWN - SOLD SOLD SOLD

NORMANBY AND ESTON - 90 jobs @ £1031
MESSAGE ME FOR MORE INFO - THANKS

Reason for selling: new business venture and moving away
I wonder where Harun is moving away to?
I saw on the HSE website a week after the incident last March that all 8 of his vans got an immediate prohibition notice on them for not having the tanks securely fastened down. To have 8 vans unsafe on the road is completely unacceptable in my opinion.

I saw on the HSE website a week after the incident last March that all 8 of his vans got an immediate prohibition notice on them for not having the tanks securely fastened down. To have 8 vans unsafe on the road is completely unacceptable in my opinion.
Doesn’t surprise me at all if he had 8 vans and was making so much money then why did he have old battered transits without professionally fitted systems ?

Yes exactly especially as an employer total lack of concern for the law and people’s safety guess it will und up in a heavy fine and could be more

Doesn’t surprise me at all if he had 8 vans and was making so much money then why did he have old battered transits without professionally fitted systems ?
I know I would rather have a van less on the road and 7 secure vans on the road. He clearly has done well to have built a round up to such size and have 8/9 vans on the road. But to not have them properly fitted is down to just pure greed!

Yes exactly especially as an employer total lack of concern for the law and people’s safety guess it will und up in a heavy fine and could be more

Yeah exactly I’m guessing this a big part of the reason to wind the business down. Sure time will tell. I don’t know the full details so can’t make assumptions. But to see every van not being road worthy is alarming.

They're all back on the road with valid MOT's, except the one that was written off, when I last looked

That’s the whole thing his prices are that low it wasn’t possible to make a decent profit and have do things safely unfortunately this is far from uncommon.
Was that low, as far as I'm aware he is selling up and doing one, probably to escape prosecution

Yeah exactly I’m guessing this a big part of the reason to wind the business down. Sure time will tell. I don’t know the full details so can’t make assumptions. But to see every van not being road worthy is alarming.
Not surprising with these types, think they are billy big boll-ocks with a multi-van op but aren't really and to not care at all about his lads safety shows his true colours 1704392104153.png

We have a few businesses on Teesside with unsecured tanks in the back of their vans; or did have. Huran was one of those businesses.

No matter how much we shout about IBC tanks secured with ratchet straps being unsafe, count the number of cleaners on here who disagree in numerous posts over the years.

Latest Posts

Back