Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

DA components attachment for gardiner pole!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Edward Baskerville

Hi guys,

recently bought the DA components nozzle for my gardiner pole to spray cleaning products on UPVC etc.

Few questions really... whats the best product to use to apply the cleaning solutions i've mostly seen the gardiner backpack for apply? Is there any others? Also will chemicals destroy the backpack after so long?

Also whats the difference between TFR & Ubix? I've never used Ubix before and wondered if it was any good? I've also seen ionic use a softwash solution is that any good for upvc too?

We use a Gardiners backpack and always keep  a Virosol 10-1 mix in it it might invalidate the warrantee but generally we get 3-4 years out of it then buy another one , I used to use tfr but found it left marks on glass if it dried out switched over to Virosol about 15 years ago and never had a problem , the ionics foam will not do any better job and is very expensive there sprayer costs around £600 I believe, Gardiners costs £115 no brainier 

We use a Gardiners backpack and always keep  a Virosol 10-1 mix in it it might invalidate the warrantee but generally we get 3-4 years out of it then buy another one , I used to use tfr but found it left marks on glass if it dried out switched over to Virosol about 15 years ago and never had a problem , the ionics foam will not do any better job and is very expensive there sprayer costs around £600 I believe, Gardiners costs £115 no brainier 
Slightly off topic but what method do you use to get off those stubborn bee pollen marks?  I've got a couple of jobs that get plastered.  Last time I tried spraying a virosol mix on my brush head but didn't have much effect.  

Back