Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter vac camera

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cottonlung

Can anyone recommend a way to attach a small camera to the gutter poles without spending hundreds? 

I know most people think you don't need one, but I'd like to try one and already have a small action camera just need a way to mount it.

Thanks 

Can anyone recommend a way to attach a small camera to the gutter poles without spending hundreds? 

I know most people think you don't need one, but I'd like to try one and already have a small action camera just need a way to mount it.

Thanks 
I seem to recall @THL4KEL had a method, you are correct to get a camera. Firstly it allows you to price jobs correctly and it shows you if the gutters are clean. It will also let you show the customer how clean they are, if they ask.

Get a jubilee clip that will fit around the gutter vac pole, drill into the middle of the jubilee, you need to get a screw that will screw into the bottom of camera.

If your camera can be screwed onto a tripod it should work.

In the pound shop they sell selfie sticks for a pound, that stick has the correct sized screw which you can insert into the jubilee clip that will screw onto your camera. Just break the selfie stick to remove the screw you need.

Alternatively get the fitting for cameras from Gardiner s and slot it your pole to inspect jobs.

Get a jubilee clip that will fit around the gutter vac pole, drill into the middle of the jubilee, you need to get a screw that will screw into the bottom of camera.

If your camera can be screwed onto a tripod it should work.

In the pound shop they sell selfie sticks for a pound, that stick has the correct sized screw which you can insert into the jubilee clip that will screw onto your camera. Just break the selfie stick to remove the screw you need.

Alternatively get the fitting for cameras from Gardiner s and slot it your pole to inspect jobs.
Thats awsome thanks very much! Really appreciated 

Latest Posts

Back