Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Guest Catherine

Uploading Pics

Guest Catherine

How do you do it folks, Ive tried and it dosent seem to have worked

mark m

on the right press reply to post then at the bottom you have browse press that find you picture then press attach this file .

541833_488851867848362_822869344_n.jpg.04f842f31e10e2927d970eaf88ba2054.jpg

Guest Catherine

Thanks Mark ill try that, I thought you had to add a picture as an attachment

Tuffers

Or get a photobucket account. They have an app. Mine is linked to my phone, so whenever I've taken a pic on it and gone on the internet, its uploaded automatically. Select a pic in pohotobucket view links and select IMG. That will copy the link. Paste it in a post here and it will show in the topic.

chip

I can't for the life of me put pics up, most of what mark said doesn't seem to exist on mine. Wouldn't know where to begin linking apps to it!

Guest Catherine

Trouble is here I cant find the browse bit, Ive hit more reply options and there's attach a file, but that dosent seem to be working

Guest Catherine

Thanks Mark, yes thats what Im seeing to I attach it but dosent seem to work, probably me doing something wrong

Guest Catherine

lol, going to try again, when I have something of interest to upload - but Im getting what Mark posted, that screen