Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

harunh

Had A Customer Cancel Cos Its Summer?

harunh

A customer text me today after i texted them to leave the gate open... she goes to me ... can u leave the windows now for the summer ? :S lol

rcproperty

if you go past the house on ur normal round just keep an eye out on it and see!

Gmeister

I have!

I also heard can you leave it winter as no point will get dirty again!

WJCN64

I know i had a 2/m want 3/m because weathers geting better :S

Gmeister

They say leave it in summer either cause it dont get dirty as much(ie rain snow wind etc) or no point cleaning as will get dirty too quick due to fly poo etc etc

pmsl

Vince Green

You never know, people won't tell you what they really are thinking. A lot of people just lose interest, the novelty wears off. The windows still look pretty good and then you turn up again and they have to pay money they would rather not spend.

thats one of the reasons why 8 weeks works out better. A lot less drop out when they are on 8 weeks.

I have customers that drop out for the winter but I always fix a date in March when I will be back, and they know I will be back. Don't just let it go, text her back and say when does she want you to come again.

harunh

some customers love gettin their windows cleaned tho :) picked up another 5 customers today anyway :)