Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

Would You Expect....

Tuffers

To receive a Shurflo pump in the post from one of the top window cleaning companies with no box, packed in bubble wrap and traces of water in the inlet/outlet?

I have other issues, which I won't post on here just yet.

EDIT: it was in a box, but it was full of polystyrene, not an official Shurflo box.

Belfastcleaning

That's how mine came! The water is from them testing it..

Tuffers

Phew, just one problem to solve now. How to put a reel together with no instructions and some fittings missing.

Bang goes setting up my van this weekend. Or, could I couple up 8mm hose using hozelock connectors? Spose I could, by using normal 12mm hose as a bridge for the short term.

rcproperty

not really the pressure will blow it apart and cause it to leak.

Tuffers
not really the pressure will blow it apart and cause it to leak.

That has happened to me before. And I was over the other side of a locked gate. Panic set in as all that pure water was going to waste. I got over the gate like a rat up a drain pipe :D

rcproperty

That has happened to me before. And I was over the other side of a locked gate. Panic set in as all that pure water was going to waste. I got over the gate like a rat up a drain pipe :D

lol not a good site then!

Guest OoO

My pump was the same.

Did u buy from cleaning spot?