Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

London Window Cleaning

Urgent Big Job To Quote

London Window Cleaning

HI mates need help, need to quote this apartment, or can share job wit you, south london.[ATTACH]2440.IPB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]2439.IPB[/ATTACH]

5915c9e1d1f8f_photo(9).JPG.a49d58767cb6f4d949602bdcbc469a37.JPG

12.jpeg.0f3f62d171c6278ec4387d276eef9b99.jpeg

mark m

show us on google maps and then we could have a better chance of seeing the jobeasier because at the moment I cant really c all the windows which need to be done

Window Cleaning Rayleigh

I take it u plan on using wfp for this!?

London Window Cleaning

I dont have adress, pictures shows back and front of the building. Yes wfp defo :) is just one of cleaning,

London Window Cleaning

£500?? they want balcony as well :)

adyspurs

I've done loads of these over the years,I'd knock that out in under 2 days on my own but with 2 men you could knock that out in a day.

London Window Cleaning

just sent email with quote £2000, they agreed but want done in 2 days :)

adyspurs

£2000 you done well if you need a hand I'm in essex.well done.

London Window Cleaning

i think that price is fair enough, app. 800 windows. only problem is my tank 250l not sure if its enough :)

TobySampson

Take you di's with you and fill up half way.

adyspurs

i think that price is fair enough, app. 800 windows. only problem is my tank 250l not sure if its enough :)

No it won't be I've got a 350 and trad groundfloor.easy.

Don Kee

If iits not been done for a while i cant see 350 lasting a day....for easier maths say the average house has 10 windows, its like first cleaning 80 houses.

Take a d.i with you and pump through it,as stated above, and find a water source. Reckon you'll get that done on your own in 2 days with early start, late finish.

Cracking job though mate, nice one

Guest OoO

Nice one, i would have a clue to price that job up.

But Good one!!!!

HotWash Window Cleaners

have you got access to all the balconies to clean the doors on them? or are you going to use a platform? i do some like that in my town and luckily enough have access to all the balconies as its full of elderly people who are generally in especially as i call them the night before. the balconies take longer than all the other windows as there is always some tea and coffee to drink. I would like to know how long it takes you in the end, wouldn't be surprised if you managed it in a day. good luck and good quoting.

London Window Cleaning

I know, balconies are the worst one, i was considering to use platform for some of them. I been told that can do that up to 4 days so should be fine :) will let know my feedback one finished :)

Guest OoO

More than willing to help for very cheap day rate. Would be nice for the experience for me.

adyspurs

More than willing to help for very cheap day rate. Would be nice for the experience for me.

Have you never done anything like this then?

Guest OoO
Have you never done anything like this then?

No mate. Got all the poles, but that's as far as it gets. If I get work like this I used to give it to a local co who is a lot bigger.

adyspurs

No mate. Got all the poles, but that's as far as it gets. If I get work like this I used to give it to a local co who is a lot bigger.

Why don't you do it your self.there's a massive company who use me as they don't

Guest OoO

You have to weigh up is the job worth it. I take a small cut and do nothing.

But a £2000 yeah of course I would do that lol.

adyspurs

Fair enough,I've weighed it up certainly worth my while as I've got loads of property management work for a very large agent ,lots of easy cream flats well worth my while.