Before posting a new topic please use the search feature. Duplicate posts may be removed or merged with others.

Start new topic

Tuffers

Very Odd

Tuffers

I sacked one of my customers in January. I would text the night before to ask them to leave money etc. Three times on the trot they replied saying leave them this time. So I texted saying I was taking her off my books. That was it, no more cleaning there then.

Just had a text asking if I can resume cleaning. It's a well handy job as I clean all the row. It's rented and I'm thinking she wants a final clean before she hands the keys back. £13.50 job. What would you do lads?

HotWash Window Cleaners

Take her money. Simple really. Or is her cash different from everyone else's?

mr shine

get her to leave the money and dont do them , cash and dash :Image3:

Posh

If money's not there or she says no again get rid. You can only give em so many chances.

Duncs

tuffers when your cleaning next door it would be hard not to do it as well £13 better in your pocket