Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Glad I chose this week to have a holiday!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jake

Off now till next tues,

Down in Somerset in a nice converted barn, a nice chilled break beifre the autumn!

Rained the whole way here, non stop, and meant to be a bad week for rain, so quite glad I'm not missing out on move dry weather!

@boarcity is it raining round our way today?

Rains moving in to Somerset now...

Looks like we'll be in museums all day @MrBump o_O

Tomorrow meant to be a bit better, might go cheddar gorge then...

I've been potholing in cheddar gorge

Go in wookie hole and you can climb over the railings and go potholing for the day with a guide

There is a u bend at the bottom half full of water that you need to go round to get out the other side..great fun although guided and not so much exploring..good fun on the bit where you're clipped on to a metal rope in case you slip off the 1 metre wide ledge you are crawling across in pitch black and huge drop below

@boarcity is it raining round our way today?
Rains moving in to Somerset now...

Looks like we'll be in museums all day @MrBump o_O

Tomorrow meant to be a bit better, might go cheddar gorge then...
rain here yes Jake - but a warm rain ,as i keep remindin my lads

Your boys need to man up Jonny

I been out in the monsoon again today to do 2 fsg jobs while off me nut on painkillers (seriously i do feel a bit strange)

Rain just guarantees a good rinse

And then you get flu & are off anyway. Don't clean in the rain. Just my opionion but I think it's cheating the customers. With the amount of rain we're gettin why clean the windows if the rain does it. Rain can carry all kinds of ****.

Sorry jake but if I'm on hol in England I want nice weather. I do not sit there & think glad it's raining I'm not missing out on good weather for work. My hol is more important then work.

@Posh yep it's a right stinker, but we're making the most of it, tomorrow looks better,

We've already been abroad this year (New York) so this is just a short break really, more of a chillaxin type beifre the autumn/winter slog,

I do like the thought of not missing good sunny days at work, even if I'm abroad - when i know it's raining back home, my face is like - :emo:

im jealous....../emoticons/sad.png

not been away for ages and every body and their mother after me....

didnt rain til three here and then as boar said warm rain...cant moan in warm rain.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Hope you made the most of it today. Drove down to cornwall and back today, long old day, left at 7.30 and just got back half an hour ago! I actually drove through crewkerne earlier, I know it rained all morning but looked alright this evening at 8ish. Fingers crossed weather holds out tomorrow. Its been sunny this way for months, sods law the week you come down its raining :cry:

/emoticons/biggrin.png

im jealous....../emoticons/sad.png
not been away for ages and every body and their mother after me....

didnt rain til three here and then as boar said warm rain...cant moan in warm rain.../emoticons/biggrin.png
you desrve a break old cheapy, got anything planned?

back home friday, two more days of chillin, working sat, then got sunday and monday off

Hope you made the most of it today. Drove down to cornwall and back today, long old day, left at 7.30 and just got back half an hour ago! I actually drove through crewkerne earlier, I know it rained all morning but looked alright this evening at 8ish. Fingers crossed weather holds out tomorrow. Its been sunny this way for months, sods law the week you come down its raining :cry:
/emoticons/biggrin.png
i know mate, bit annoying as everwhere is so wet and dull! we went to chaddar gorge yestrday and the air museum in yeovil,

today went down to monkey world, rain held off and even saw a bit of the sun!

was also good to see some of you lot swinging round the trees :rofl:

what were you doing in cornwall @MrBump ?

so hilly round here by the way, ears pop when driving! flat as a pncake where i am...

Although me and me bruvva was born in london (note the london accent lol) my whole family are from the south coast ..Southampton to devon and dorset way

Best part of the world imo

Even if wet it is a lovely place to be

tis very nice, wouldnt want to live here though, i love where i live, but then, we all love where we live, probably why we live there!

my dad lives near hereford, feels very similar to here, lots of farmers!

its nice, but not much to do dave, my dad lives in a little place called Brilley, near hay on wye, mega boring, but he got a good job oppertunity so couldnt say no...

rains almost daily as well lol

you desrve a break old cheapy, got anything planned?
back home friday, two more days of chillin, working sat, then got sunday and monday off

I do deserve a break...just been doing a load of canvassing in colchester....

picked up loads...said their old windy was too expensive...:rofl:

Latest Posts

Back