Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Packages North South East West

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Whizz-Bizz

Heres how the marketing package Whizz-Bizz provide works:

When people pay the £1200 upfront (£350 deposit) I get them £1200 in FACES

(FACES are people that have a genuine interest in one or more of your services)

These FACES are data captured people, at this stage.

Very relaxed. Very interested. We remove out call backs and jobs for in the future people. Generally £200 in total. This £200 I call on the agreed dates.

You then text the remainder quite a liary text from your phone, from this text we will lose £300 (maximum). Reasons vary, from changed mind, want to be in, cant afford, old cleaner turns up, couldn’t say no face to face, bad mood, raining. Your guess is as good as mine.

These are not dead FACES I call them the following month with the view to rebook. We can generally say £80-£150 will be recaptured.

You now have £700 in straight turn up cleans, that you haven’t had to ring or argue with, you arrive , look smart and do the job to the best of your ability.

At the end of the clean you hand/post them a letter through the door. We co write this letter.

In the letter we lay down the law, and explain about the criteria of being on the round.

From the £700 first clean total I expect £200 to drop off, varied reasons, didn’t like it, cant afford, moody, water on windows, lying so and so, letter miffed them. This £200 is not dead deals I call them the following month. Looking to salvage £50-£100.

Even if it drops below the £500 agreed repeat total short term we still have £500 in faces to recall with an estimated recapture total of £130-£250.

I DO NOT CHARGE ON ONE OFFS ON WINDOW ONE OFFS.

All YOU have to do with me is send one block text, take payments and clean. Very little stress for you.

We even have a generic text that you send out, that filters out messers immediately.

My job description as far as I see it

I go to the door and I find happy smiley people that want to give you money.

Whilst at the door I do an ice break, a price, a close, write on their card, tell them about payment methods, take frequency explain about water on windows. Then I Re explain it all again to them.

Then I do databases in the evening, then call all messers, cancellations and call backs later down the line etc

I promise you, do it my way and it will be the most stress free canvassed work you have ever had.

So in English this is what you get for your £1200 UP FRONT (£350 deposit)

£700 in payers (MINIMUM)

£500 in repeat work (MINIMUM)

Ongoing support

15+ hours of telesales (MINIMUM)

We travel anywhere in the U.K with no extra costs.

Whether it takes 1 day or 3 weeks, we stay till the end.

On any work that exceeds the agreed amount you get a 2 clean credit facility.

We do not charge on 1 offs on window work.

All hotels/travelling/food are covered

We book in any additional services that you may offer.

You get us when you want us

You get a contract in which you can add stipulations

An invoice

We do not ask for a minimum amount of times to use us

We actively look to book fronts, which is easier work for the cleaner and can be converted to whole houses if you wish

You know exactly what your getting on every booking with us.

We are on facebook, twitter and have a website.

We will produce references from 5 people that have used us (1 of which is a TOPBOY in window cleaning, Many of you either know him personally or would of heard of him. Almost finished his campaign and he will be recommending us from Monday 28th Jan and has already booked in for the next visit)

We work in all weathers.

You will receive between 70-120 customers every time you use us

Our number one objective is to get you as much of your investment back on the first clean

Most importantly is we do not mislead you.

Its actually cheaper to use us than the no money up front guys when you factor everything in, unless your using someone local.

In closing if you can find a no money up front crew that will give you all this, use them and never let them out your sight. They are golden.

Now before everyone starts getting on my case please read thru this 2 or 3 times until you realise what is being offered. It is the best offer out there for anyone that is looking at expanding their round quickly with little stress.

Ask yourself the question why would someone who has a successful round already want to help you for a couple of hundred pounds ? wouldn’t it be better time spent moving their own round forward . (Im referring to a competitor that advertises on Ebay stating 25 years experience in window cleaning).

Do you think a guy with a successful round has the time to do all the above ?

Ask yourself the question why do so many no money up front canvassers go in the forums initially under their own names one month, then under a different name the following month. Then disappear.

Answer is this, they do NOT do all the above, hence not doing the job properly and you guys end up feeling ripped off.

Let the slating and over analysing begin. Im ready.

Wgizzbizz name me 1 person on this forum thats used u plzz
Yea you ever heard of Impact 43 just finished a job for the main training guy from there, he has already booked me in for a second visit in Feb

Glad you know him, Damo as I asked please do not reveal his name but would you say the feed back is negative or positive ?

We are talking in depth at weekend. But so far he is happy with it.

What he did today £X in first cleans is good going. Just as long as he didnt rush.

But knowing him and his guys. Water was prob on 10L A MIN HAHAHHA

Everyone gets the same package with me as I do all the knocking, and dont use other canvassers to do it. If you want a similar smile on your face Im easy to find.

Pleased to see you have someone to back you up whizz at least it will stop all the doubters mate .
If anyone had asked I would of and have sent over refs from quite a few people. Unfortunately not people that are on this forum

It could go either way. I met up with him earlier. He was a tad worried to start with but by the end of me showing him a round he seemed very confident. It can be hard going up here at times. I think I even convinced him to try some haggis he didnt like the sound of a battered mars bar though haha.

Back