Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

22 25 30 SLX all out

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alex, i want to order the slx-25, just need to ask a question about your clamps.....even though i'm right handed i use my left hand to operate the clamps, looking at the photos of your poles i think i would struggle using those clamps, are they reversible? Or do you do left hand poles lol

Also would they be able to fit an aquadapter on? And which brushes come free?

I currently use a facelift carbon phoenix 22 with an aquadapter and one of your superlite mixed sill brushes, its just a tad too short for a few windows but otherwise bob on and wouldn't want to upset the way i'm used to using a pole hence asking about clamps and aquadapter.

Thanks

Alex, i want to order the slx-25, just need to ask a question about your clamps.....even though i'm right handed i use my left hand to operate the clamps, looking at the photos of your poles i think i would struggle using those clamps, are they reversible? Or do you do left hand poles lol
Also would they be able to fit an aquadapter on? And which brushes come free?

I currently use a facelift carbon phoenix 22 with an aquadapter and one of your superlite mixed sill brushes, its just a tad too short for a few windows but otherwise bob on and wouldn't want to upset the way i'm used to using a pole hence asking about clamps and aquadapter.

Thanks
Hi Keir

Generally most right handed people use a pole on the right hand side of their body and open the clamps with their left hand. As you can see on this video (below) I am also right handed and use my left hand to operate the clamps - they are very easy to operate with the left hand. My father on the other hand is left handed and he holds the pole on the left hand side of his body and uses his right hand to operate the lever - this is still very easy to do.

Video link - [media]

[/media]
If you choose you can use an Aquadapter on these poles - you would need one of their pole adapters - http://aqua-dapter-plus.net/product/gardiner-quickloq-conversion-kit-new-slx/

Any of the following brushes come free - Super-Lite DT Medium-Mixed, Xtreme Medium-Mixed, Sill Medium-Mixed, Super-Lite DT Flocked.

Back