Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

30 Cleans A Day As A Traditional Window Cleaner.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The amount of times when the conversation has come to a natural end, and then I've unwittingly asked another question that has led down another path of conversation. I kick myself as I could have escaped.
Its a nightmare and It does cost, particularly at this time of the year, with the short days

Ive just been speaking to a traditional window cleaner who claim's to clean 30 house in a day.
Is this possible.
I suppose it depends on the size of the houses, I have terraced houses that take me about 12 minutes, but today the first two today were £34 and £21, nearly five terraced houses.

Depends on the size of houses. I have bungalows that I can do in 6/7 mins. But then my biggest customer takes 90 mins. Telling someone how many houses you can do in a day means nothing. What matters is how much they earn. But sure. A council or 2 bedroom house will take 10-15 mins max. 4/5 every hour. Work an 8 hour day then your looking at between 30 - 40 houses.

I've got 28 various sized house and bungalows to do tomo. Will be disappointed if I'm not done by 2.30. And I will have 30 mins for a butty about 11 ish

Latest Posts

Back