Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

450L FaceLift Compact tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

AJ Fry

Selling my Facelift Compact tank setup. Bought a couple of years back, used for 6months on and off due to back injury. This is a great little setup to get you going. Fits neatly into most vans. I've bought the split charge relay which can be included in the sale for £50 extra. Also have a few 25l jerry cans that i used to increase capacity i was carrying on the van. Happy to include the pole for free as a couple of the clamps need a little glue, plenty of life left in it though. Leisure battery although new hasn't been used for a few months so may need replacing if it won't hold its charge. Its currently for sale on the window cleaning warehouse at just under £1400. (with no split charge relay). Im looking for £600. Bargain to get you started. Based in Fareham. Tank is coming out of the van tomorrow so sold as seen, Many thanks

Selling my Facelift Compact tank setup. Bought a couple of years back, used for 6months on and off due to back injury. This is a great little setup to get you going. Fits neatly into most vans. I've bought the split charge relay which can be included in the sale for £50 extra. Also have a few 25l jerry cans that i used to increase capacity i was carrying on the van. Happy to include the pole for free as a couple of the clamps need a little glue, plenty of life left in it though. Leisure battery although new hasn't been used for a few months so may need replacing if it won't hold its charge. Its currently for sale on the window cleaning warehouse at just under £1400. (with no split charge relay). Im looking for £600. Bargain to get you started. Based in Fareham. Tank is coming out of the van tomorrow so sold as seen, Many thanks
Apologies, and to be clear, the model I have for sale is the Facelift Compact 325l model. Dimensions 70cm(w) x 200cm(d) x 54cm(h)

Latest Posts

Back