Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Removal of Facelift Compact System - HELP!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WCFSussex

Hi

I have the Facelift Compact delivery only system installed in my van, with split charge relay. I'm getting a new van and WCW are refitting the system but I need to know how to remove the system from my current van - has anyone done this, or know anywhere local I can go for help (I'm in Sussex). I didn't see it installed initially so don't really know where to start!

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I have the Facelift Compact delivery only system installed in my van, with split charge relay. I'm getting a new van and WCW are refitting the system but I need to know how to remove the system from my current van - has anyone done this, or know anywhere local I can go for help (I'm in Sussex). I didn't see it installed initially so don't really know where to start!

Thanks in advance!
Remove any cover panels. Undo nuts and bolts. Remove battery cable and plumbing not hard 

Remove any cover panels. Undo nuts and bolts. Remove battery cable and plumbing not hard 
You only need to disconnect battery defo don’t need to remove plumbing I would advise not to remove plumbing these system are shipped fully assembled. 

Disconnect your hosereel and any fill port was my point 
I removed mine and reinstalled to another van just made sure all water was emptied then two men lift in and out fully assembled not really that heavy between to men-no need to disconnect hose reel or plumbing very simple not hard. 
four small mounting brackets to undo.

Back