Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

broken car

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

a.b.s. and e.s.p. lights are on and meant to have to taken 1 hour to fix but that was 2 hours hrs.ago

:eek:

can feel my wallet under pressure /emoticons/sad.png

4 hrs later got the call he replaced a.b.s. sensor and checked everything he could but his diagnostics couldnt go into the a.b.s soo need another more diagnostic guy

he only charged price of sensor and appologised and told me my flywheel needs replaced :rolleyes:

i :love: renaults

theres a renault forum online where folk with diagnotic gubbins offer helpful local diagnostics i think the gubbins is called planet

okay maybe I will pay the twenty quid for the plastic grill that fell off my car now...doesnt seem to bad a price anymore.../emoticons/biggrin.png

My baby goes in tomorrow.

Should be just a service so that's £160

Thanks to a flat bed reversing without a clue I need a headlamp and a front wing replaced (lucky garage is breaking same model right now) that's another £120

And she just had 4 new tyres off of me so that was £200 as well.

Mrs moans about money spent on van.... I tell her - get rid of van then if it's a problem.......she asks - how will I get to work without van in that case to earn the money.......I tell her - exactly now shut the f*** up!

Women! Why do we torture ourselves so? Her cooking isn't even that good! :oops:

My baby goes in tomorrow.
Should be just a service so that's £160

Thanks to a flat bed reversing without a clue I need a headlamp and a front wing replaced (lucky garage is breaking same model right now) that's another £120

And she just had 4 new tyres off of me so that was £200 as well.

Mrs moans about money spent on van.... I tell her - get rid of van then if it's a problem.......she asks - how will I get to work without van in that case to earn the money.......I tell her - exactly now shut the f*** up!

Women! Why do we torture ourselves so? Her cooking isn't even that good! :oops:
eh the other thing? :clap:

good company :giggle:

My ignition broke last week, had to have it replaced, £290! They want £225 for a new spare key! Something to do with diagnostics. When I had my cortina mark 3, l just stuck a screwdriver in it

My ignition broke last week, had to have it replaced, £290! They want £225 for a new spare key! Something to do with diagnostics. When I had my cortina mark 3, l just stuck a screwdriver in it
hate diagnostics

Think I had better pour everyone on this thead a glass of rhubarb wine....it will help ease the pain!

2 years ago, my car was in the garage for a week and the sun shone everyday. Twas a biatch of a time!

eh car back in to get fixed again today with a different garage as the other garage couldn't fix it :rolleyes:

when the guy took my key he seemed happy hhmm wonder why?

got the phone call 4 oclock yesterday car ready to collect :thumbsup:

down to garage pays my bill of very reasonable £50 jumps in starts up and

check a.b.s. and e.s.p light are stareing me down so he puts it on the magic :rolleyes: box and it says the opposite side sensor to the replaced one is wrong o_O

car on an overnighter and im waiting on phone call :worried:

got phone call car is ready 3.45 go down all good no warning lights and then mechanic tells me if they come on again he can't do any more and he doesn't where i can go with it so i dont offer any money and he never asks for any :thumbsup:

Also told me my car is a piece of **** so i drive merrily away in that sure knowledge there ends the riveting tale of my renault

Back