Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

50p a pane of glass

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Play the bungalow game.. The object of the game is to get around and do the entire bungalow without being spotted by the neighbour hood watch curtain twitching society /emoticons/biggrin.png

i couldnt do it- altho iv already thought of my tag line "the window cleaner predicts"
iv thought it over and the faking would get to me -besides id forget what i told somebody first time out the grid when they rang me back up for seconds

HOWEVER , this job does leave you very perceptive and superstitious . an example being i never at anytime say the word r.a.i.n. as if i do it surely will r.a.i.n

a lad who works for me recently said to me "oh,im never ill" a day later he was off work with a mysterious gutsache that lasted 24hours .
Then he probably faked it and was setting it all up /emoticons/tongue.png

I stick with the £1 per window unit, some smaller some larger but on average houses it evens out i also give or take a window and keep most houses at a straight £10. Adding extra if there is a conservatory.

I concentrate any new customers in and around exsisting customers and the denser the better, as u probably know over here we clean customers every month or two months and u get rows of customers ideally so u dont ever have to stop and drive off somewhere.

Back