Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

76ppm to 120/157

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ive contacted varitech there guna get back to me as there bit miffed on y its 5 hours to produce 600l as they told me it would take 3 

No there is no lpm on pump one thing im thinking is ive got di on the pipe before it goes on to tank maby if i put di in van instead it may speed up flow ?

Running it a 100psi its 600ml pure 1000ml waste 
So about 62% waste to 38% pure. If you can monitor your tds before DI you might be able to tweak a fraction more pure without tds going too high before resin but you are not going to get much more pure even tweaking.

Do you know what your tap pressure and flow is? i.e. 1600lts in 5 hrs is about 5 litres a min. I believe legally you are allowed a max flow of 12 litres per min but you need good pipes from street to your tap and good local supply pipes/pressure/flow.

How have you connected the processing to your water supply, it's not with one of those 'self piercing washing machine taps' is it as they can cause low flow and pressure?

No kinks in hoses?

This is one for Varitech to sort out. Whatever you try and do you will not improve it.

Looking at your picture it looks like 4 membranes so I suppose 4 x 300 GPD membranes.

If it is not configured right it will not work so one for Varitech to look into.

Had a call from varitech they say its running at its optimum so 120 letters per hour is all im guna get they said i can increase the pressure a bit but it only gives a tiny bit more flow . ive found the frame its in is not very good' bit flimsy bit of rust were it got wet last week all in all bit disappointed' its not doing the 200 letters per hour they said but having used it now for a few weeks its working for what i need so in a nut shell ide not recermend anyone getting this as its expensive compared to a 4040 set up form other suppliers' pre filters are £20 each not shore if vat on top yet as ive not had to buy any as yet! that's my honist review on it its a shame i can't rave how good it is but that's life i may look at a 4040 membrane instead of them 4 filters at the back.

Had a call from varitech they say its running at its optimum so 120 letters per hour is all im guna get they said i can increase the pressure a bit but it only gives a tiny bit more flow . ive found the frame its in is not very good' bit flimsy bit of rust were it got wet last week all in all bit disappointed' its not doing the 200 letters per hour they said but having used it now for a few weeks its working for what i need so in a nut shell ide not recermend anyone getting this as its expensive compared to a 4040 set up form other suppliers' pre filters are £20 each not shore if vat on top yet as ive not had to buy any as yet! that's my honist review on it its a shame i can't rave how good it is but that's life i may look at a 4040 membrane instead of them 4 filters at the back.
Not good then, sorry to hear this, if the pre-filters are standard 10 inch ones then buy them from Daqua I recently bought a box of each as it's more cost effective long term, your production will also slow down as we head towards winter I checked the temp of our tap water last week and it was 12.8c and my production has slowed down some this past week. 

Back