Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

76ppm to 120/157

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Spoke to streamline varitech they do a 1200 gpd unit they have told me it will process over 200l per hour £720 +vat with booster pump but guy now saying pump not included lol bumping it up to £1250 +vat ive said in book its comes complete with pump there guna get back to me
I don't see how they can have a book printed up like that and then say ooh the booster pump is extra , A 40/21 plus a booster pump from Daqua is £760 but I'd want a clear housing for the sediment filter, you could buy this plus a box of sediment filters and carbon filters for less money than inflated price of £1,250 for the system plus pump from varitech

Spoke to streamline varitech they do a 1200 gpd unit they have told me it will process over 200l per hour £720 +vat with booster pump but guy now saying pump not included lol bumping it up to £1250 +vat ive said in book its comes complete with pump there guna get back to me
Varitech are notorious for this type of thing they tried charging me £125 for a bag of resin  absolute. rip off merchants we won’t deal with them any more due to this every time they bump up the price or say Sony isn’t included , shame really as we used to spend a lot of money with them and I like supporting local businesses but now we go else ware 

Ill up date once ive spoke to them . They tryed to charge me £98+vat about 5 years sgo for tulsion 111 lol it really pixxxss you off and makes you not want to spend money there 

Ill up date once ive spoke to them . They tryed to charge me £98+vat about 5 years sgo for tulsion 111 lol it really pixxxss you off and makes you not want to spend money there 
Yes I know I now buy stuff from @doug atkinson his service and prices are excellent and generally next day delivery to Cornwall from Scotland cannot get better than that . He’s also very helpful. Shame local firms (newton abbot) cannot do the same 

Well i received my ro ended up paying £1140 all in tap pressure 40psi it took 5 hours to produce 600 letters of pure bit disappointed to be fair ive not got the ibc yet im guna see how i get on with out it but it looking like it may be better to get one tap tds 157 /140 comes out ro at 005 they say to adjust waste so its running 100 bar on ro

Well i received my ro ended up paying £1140 all in tap pressure 40psi it took 5 hours to produce 600 letters of pure bit disappointed to be fair ive not got the ibc yet im guna see how i get on with out it but it looking like it may be better to get one tap tds 157 /140 comes out ro at 005 they say to adjust waste so its running 100 bar on ro
Nooo do not adjust it to 100 PSI. Do you have a booster pump.

Your waste must never be less than 55 %.  If you didn’t have a booster pump and try to increase the pressure and reducing waste you will damage the membrane.

Nooo do not adjust it to 100 PSI. Do you have a booster pump.

Your waste must never be less than 55 %.  If you didn’t have a booster pump and try to increase the pressure and reducing waste you will damage the membrane.
Hi yes i have a booster pump its a 1200 gpd ro 3 20inch pre filters and for membranes at the back 

The waste is pumping out quite fast im not shore on %tho its defo a lot more than the pure outlet 

Hi yes i have a booster pump its a 1200 gpd ro 3 20inch pre filters and for membranes at the back 

The waste is pumping out quite fast im not shore on %tho its defo a lot more than the pure outlet 
Okay if it’s boosted increase your pressure to around 70 psi. Check how how many litres per min waste and pure.

Just had a mad panic checked water meter as i have sepurt one for bizness and its chucking 60%waste 40% pure 
That’s the correct setting. You’ll need to sort this out with Varitech who will be able to help you out. I’ve just checked your original posts and can see an issue straight away but this one is for you and Varitech to resolve.

Just done a test rite one is pure left one waste does this look about rite thats running it at 70 psi 

20211011_161818.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you read how much water is in each jug? If so for example, if the waste was at 1000ml and pure at 400ml then to work out % add the 2 figures up so 1000+400 = 1400. Then to work out waste as % = 1000/1400 = 0.714 *100 to give % = 0.714*100 = 71.4% of the water that went into your processing came out as waste! Thus 28.6% of the water going in came out as pure.

Hope that helps?

Problem with pictures is your left when uploaded could be right in a photo.

If the full one is your waste and the 1/3 full one is pure then that’s fine, if not it’s wrong.

Back