A Bit Awkward

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by chip, Apr 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. chip

chip Guru

I was at work when a trad guy approached me (I was doing trad ) and asked if I had a lot on, gave the, it pays the bills answer. He told me he's only been going 2 months and didn't have a vehicle yet, but had a house to do out of town for a cleaning company where he cleans the shop so did. Want to do it. Said ok and so I phone the woman up to arrange it. She asked if I had my own van and ladders tod her yes and usually use pole. Then she said i Could do hers as she Didn't like he'd let her down. I was caught off the hop with that and before I could square my head up the conversation was over, but I'm gonna have to tell her I can't do that to the lad, I mean, he gets me a bit of extra and then I take his bread and butter, I wouldn't sleep

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

Good lad. Plenty of work for everyone.

3. mr shine

mr shine Guru

yeah id be the same , youd have no luck if you stung him

4. OoO

OoO Guest

Could also get a bad reputation.

5. chip

chip Guru

Too late for that!

6. OoO

OoO Guest

7. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

That's his own fault for having no transport? I wouldn't worry about it, it's a windy eat windy world out there

8. CNS-southwest

CNS-southwest Grand Master

I'd let him know tbh, otherwise you could end up with more hassle than its worth

9. harunh

harunh Legend

Just take n e job as it cums to u mate but dont go out their looking to take work from sum 1, if people want ya service then provide them with it

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

If you were asked to do the work without going out of your way to take work from someone else then why not indeed.

Advertisement