Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A good time to add to my work??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've just started out, it was my first week last week:) plenty of door knocking and flyer pushing. First day went really well, the first road i went down I knocked on all doors and spoke to around 20 people in all and out of that picked up three customers;) cleaned them last Saturday and 2 more people came up to me and asked for quote and i won the business also. This was a small cul de sac with around 50 houses. I also canvased other areas throughout the week but no takers:( I guess that the way it goes you can knock on a few doors one day and pick up customers and then knock on even more doors the next day and come away without any? you just got to keep on knock knock knocking. ;-)
Thanks Greener yeh it seems that is the best way to do it as i said going to get some flyers made up luckily have a brother thats a web deigner so new web site being done also :)

I'm a bit behind smc lol

There is another window cleaner in cherry hinton who comes to royston & Melbourn. Saw them today. That's what I was getting mixed up with.

Aah cherry hinton

I used to drive a wagon through there daily on the way from red lodge to addenbrookes

Poxy islands in the road with fencing makes it nice and tight

Looks a nice area though

Back