Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A toast to the death of democracy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

There musn't be any demand for cheap unskilled labourers, also if house prices were already high they wouldn't have been placed there during Blairs and Browns tenure. During the mass influx of the 90's / early 2000's, "asylum seekers" were sent to the "poorer" areas where the homes were cheaper to rent.
What I mean is it doesn't make sense. Mass immigration is the reason for house price increases but the house prices have increased more in areas they haven't moved to... I know it is the reason for the rise in house prices but logically it doesn't make sense. In theory the house prices in poorer areas should have risen faster as there is a higher demand.

200.gif

What I mean is it doesn't make sense. Mass immigration is the reason for house price increases but the house prices have increased more in areas they haven't moved to... I know it is the reason for the rise in house prices but logically it doesn't make sense. In theory the house prices in poorer areas should have risen faster as there is a higher demand.
It's the trendy left wing millionaires, those that educate the plebs, that have moved to these places. They then live in their Ivory Towers asking why the racists have problems with immigration. 

The working class can't afford houses in the areas where they've been bought up because we have buy to let landlords buying everything that's available to put 10 immigrants in 2 bed houses. 

This is foreign aid.  The labour manifesto just states that it would maintain current levels of foreign aid.

Where does it say that every penny would go abroad or to immigrants?  
Taking this very literally here champ. I think ''meet our international obligations on the refugee crisis'' is a little too much of a blank cheque for my liking.

Personally I don't want a marxist in government. I don't completely believe in the redistribution of wealth as I think people should be able to keep what they work hard for. That said I come from a labour voting family who mainly live in old coal mining towns in the north. Where I live now Labour had 47% of the vote and conservatives have 46% so if I want my vote to actually make a difference I need to choose one of those.

There are two types of conservative voter, the rich and the stupid. If you're not sure which one you are just check your wallet.

Jeremy Corbyn isnt a Marxist.

He's pretty much a Social Democrat.

One of the most commonly occurring strategies in the mainstream media is the tactic of painting him, his shadow cabinet and the people who support him as a bunch of extreme -left fanatics.  Please feel free to explain why you think he's a Marxist.

Jeremy Corbyn isnt a Marxist.

He's pretty much a Social Democrat.

One of the most commonly occurring strategies in the mainstream media is the tactic of painting him, his shadow cabinet and the people who support him as a bunch of extreme -left fanatics.  Please feel free to explain why you think he's a Marxist.
You would be hard pressed to find a bigger sceptic of the mainstream media on here than myself. I have no interest in what picture they want to paint. My opinion is of Jeremy Corbyn only, not the entire Labour party.

He goes out and speaks to crowds of self professed communist student types and promises them things for free. The below article should explain it for you;

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4483990/David-Gauke-warns-Labour-s-UK-hard-left-experiment.html

Then there's this tweet;

Screenshot 2019-04-03 23.27.15.png

Before you come back with ''don't believe the daily mail'' he is openly called a marxist daily but I find no evidence of him denying it, feel free to provide examples of this. 

With regards to Diane Abbot, she's an absolute disaster who shouldn't be an MP and has openly said that black people cannot be racist.

I won't be voting either Lab or Con from now on. I have joined Nigel Farages new Brexit Party dot org.
I keep telling the wife i'm gonna run for them ???

Round here it's so clear cut I might as well not turn up if I can't pick between Labour or Conservatives ?‍♂️

Come on guys stop holding back, tell us what you really think ?
200.gif

Latest Posts

Back