Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need 4040 Help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

So it doesn't matter if the waste outlet was higher than the pure outlet and vice versa? ie, it can be twisted round?

Iv just put a new 4040 in my housing but for some reason the waste is going into the tank any ideas??

Iv just put a new 4040 in my housing but for some reason the waste is going into the tank any ideas??
is the filter fitted as shown above?
there is rubber at one end of the membrane this is the inlet side, the other end is open. might be that. if you have a picture of feeds in and out might be able to help.

Struggling to get a picture up.. my inlet us on one side of the housing then on the other side I have my waste and tap. The waste is on the flat end side of the housing and the tap is next to it on the round side if thst helps.

right the RO housing is a cylinder, two round ends and a tube...

on the left side of the tube one inlet (water in).

on the right side of the tube one outlet (waste with valve on it) closed is produce - open is flush.

on the right side round end one outlet RO water.

The membrane has to be fitted into the housing the right way for this to work though..

Struggling to get a picture up.. my inlet us on one side of the housing then on the other side I have my waste and tap. The waste is on the flat end side of the housing and the tap is next to it on the round side if thst helps.
Sounds like you have the tap on the RO outlet.
Put the tap onto the waste water hose and let water come out of the round end (RO production) freely.

Yup just realised thats what iv done when iv put it back on.. what an idiot.. thanks for the help

Good. My housing had some lugs on the ends, and when I re mounted it in my van, I had to twist it to get the brackets on as the lugs were in the way. Just wasn't sure if that yellow thing on the end was some sort of marker of which way up it had to be

Back