Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice on Equipment

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SteveC

Hi Guys,

I had started up my own cleaning business a few months ago and initially started with windows but now i am getting my current customers and also commercial offers to see if I will do pressure washing. So i already have a good demand for it and want to add it onto my existing business. 

I've been looking on the internet and through youtube videos but cant really find what i want to know so need some advice from anyone already doing this so i have an idea of everything i will need. 

If yous could point me to a decent site or video on start ups that would be great.

Looking to have it set up in the van with long hoses or portable. What would you say would be a full list of things needed. ie petrol pressure washer, rotary head, etc

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Guys,

I had started up my own cleaning business a few months ago and initially started with windows but now i am getting my current customers and also commercial offers to see if I will do pressure washing. So i already have a good demand for it and want to add it onto my existing business. 

I've been looking on the internet and through youtube videos but cant really find what i want to know so need some advice from anyone already doing this so i have an idea of everything i will need. 

If yous could point me to a decent site or video on start ups that would be great.

Looking to have it set up in the van with long hoses or portable. What would you say would be a full list of things needed. ie petrol pressure washer, rotary head, etc

Cheers,

Steve

Hello Steve. There are many companies offering full van installations or equipment to buy and build yourself 

For the best commercial pressure washing setups I only know of two highly recommended companies 

Rutland pumps 

Varitech systems 

They both have a vast knowledge of reliable, tried and tested setups 

Spina clean are making a great reputation on the pressure washing scene 

Latest Posts

Back