Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Come On December....!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

W

Wheatie

I know you should never wish life away, but roll on December so I can get going!

Website going to be under construction from October 1st with Iain, once name & logo in stone leaflets and business cards will be printed along with the working t-shirt! Not forgetting a day with Mark M later this month.

Once the funds come throught I will buying the kit & van ASAP ready for the new year!!!!!!

Already have a good few people intrested in me!!!

Really looking forward to it now! At the start i felt nervous going at it alone, now I can't wait!

Exciting times! Have you got a Facebook page sorted yet or are you waiting til December?

I am defo gonna have one mate, my wife seems to do really well out of hers to behonest. I'm gonna get that knocked up around Nov time, the only thing I'm alittle worried about if I advertise non the next month I will get calls and then I have to say sorry I am not up and running till End of December start of Jan.

I am defo gonna have one mate, my wife seems to do really well out of hers to behonest. I'm gonna get that knocked up around Nov time, the only thing I'm alittle worried about if I advertise non the next month I will get calls and then I have to say sorry I am not up and running till End of December start of Jan.
Yeah I thought about that as well. You could put on Facebook that you're not starting until December/Jan. I think most people will be happy to wait a month or two.

You could have a big banner at the top saying "coming December 2012..." people won't bother calling until then but you'll be able to start getting "likes".

Mate that's an awesome Idea! Only thing I'm worried about if other window cleaners see it and try take the area I'm trying to get my round on! Or am I just being silly? First gotta get that name nailed and logo on there when we start it next month, so yeah looking at next month for the Facebook page, cheers for the idea Iain mate!

I see what you mean about the competitors but I wouldn't worry about that too much. What's the worst that they could do? Apart from inboxing your followers but I can't see anyone being bothered about doing this.

I see where your coming from mate. I have been putting a lot into the name still mate! I'm playing around with:

Ash Military Standard Window Cleaning, but it's in honesty toooo long, unless on something on the website have AHS-Windowcleaning..... But again that's very long!

I think you should put Ash Window Cleaning and Military Window Cleaning in a hat and randomly choose one. It's the only fair way to decide /emoticons/wink.png

Lol that's a good idea, but I'm not sure lol! If I had ash that would be better for the Search Engine, but I think military standard window cleaning would stand out alittle more lol. Uurrgghhh lol

When I saw the title I was like...

Umm not sure if I wasnt December to come quick as it will get cold! lmao! /emoticons/tongue.png

No offence but keep December a way for a bit yet. Brrr to cold but see where yer coming from lol. Hope weather stays kind for yer.

Mate dont put a sign up saying coming soon... cos if people want your service... do you think their gonna wait for u ? When they can just make another phone call to some 1 else and use them instead

people want their windows cleaned mate /emoticons/tongue.png they dont wanna wait around mate... personally i would scrap that idea /emoticons/smile.png

I would just concetrate on designing flyers/business cards - i designed mine over a 2 month period... i used to come on here everyday mate /emoticons/tongue.png i changed my logo several times /emoticons/tongue.png now u been on my website wheatie mate and u know it stands out... i wouldnt of got that if i never redesigned my business cards everyday for 2/3 months /emoticons/tongue.png lol

I kept imrpoving the logo by getting a new 1 everytime /emoticons/tongue.png i had like 7 diffrent logos and i chose that one that u seen on ma site and on my van mate /emoticons/wink.png

Just concentrate on what your going to need mate

also write a list out what your going to target etc /emoticons/smile.png

also keep attached to these forums cos you will learn a new thing everyday /emoticons/wink.png

I do learn a lot mate to behonest! I see where your coming from with the advertising. So many people have great ideas so it's hard to think which one lol!

It's the company name I in the middle of at the mo, then logo and from there can get the leaflets and cards done!

try get to get up and running well before xmas as there will be loads of work about and youll get plenty of regular customers, even if it means ladders on a car and doing the windows trad , it would be great practice for you also your gonna need trad skills for insides

Latest Posts

Back