Advice Please !

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by charlie tapper, Jan 15, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. charlie tapper

hi guys
    im setting up a system i have 1000 tank . i need to no what size di vessel to get and what psi pump please... i have some stuff already filters , ro .

and also if theirs anything else i need

cheers

Advertisement
  2. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

You'll need the controller to go with the pump mate, you can usually get deals on pumps and controllers, I've got a shuflo 100psi pump and water genie controller. As for the RO etc I buy my water and fill me tank up so can't help on that one! Good luck mate

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

is the 1000lt going to be a static system??

4. charlie tapper

does it mater on what size ro 9 or 11?

basically i have a van system but not happy with this as it takes ages to fill up water once days work is done and this isnt good when u get back from work and have to worry about water filling tank (350ltr in van ), which takes around 3 and half hours to fill . which when its cold like now , always thinking ive got to get out do all my work so i can get bk to fill up van before temperature drops and its freezing. so this means at the mo im having to finish around 1 to 2 o clock to allow time to fill so it can be full for 6 ready for next day .. its a ballache to be honest......so with having a system that can fill up while your at work purifying the water ready to be transfered to the tank in the van is going to much quicker than waiting for the van system to purify the water.
    and im buying all the system again to have at home as well as keeping all the sytem in the van.

i have a contoller and hose in van also have 3 poles... 1 gardiner slx22 plus 2 xtel poles.

5. charlie tapper

yes mate its static

6. jimiwindows

jimiwindows Newcomer

do you get your water from all clean

7. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

8. Window Cleaning Rayleigh

Window Cleaning Rayleigh Well-Known Member

Nope I get it from a company called procare mate

9. Squeak and Bubbles

You could do with either getting a bigger tank in ur van 650L (if it can take it) or having a 1000L Ibc tank at home filling up through the night ready for you in the morning. You will then just transfer over the water from ur ibc tank to the tank in ur van. You will have no worries then about wanting/needing water then dude.

Advertisement