Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bypass Hose to Buffer Tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mcessford1

I have bought a new 21 lpm pressure washer which has a 'return to tank bypass valve'.

I already have a converted wheelie bin which acts as a buffer tank.

Question: What hose do I need to go from the pressure washer back into the Wheelie Bin?
Question: Do I need a separate fitting near the top of the Wheelie Bin to insert this hose? Or can I simply put it straight into the top of the bin?

Hello!

I have a new pressure washer with an unloader valve to help return the water back to my Wheelie Bin.

What kind of hose do I need to connect from the unloader valve back to the bin?

Do I need a certain fitting in my Wheelie Bin for the hose to go back into? Or can I simply connect the hose to the unloader then put the other end into the top of the bin?

I am no expert on Pressure washing but I believe you just need a hose that fits the outlet and you can either have a dedicated fitting on your buffer tank or just dangle the return into the top but make sure it's secure as there will be some pressure there!
Hopefully someone with some experience will answer properly.

I have bought a new 21 lpm pressure washer which has a 'return to tank bypass valve'.

I already have a converted wheelie bin which acts as a buffer tank.

Question: What hose do I need to go from the pressure washer back into the Wheelie Bin?
Question: Do I need a separate fitting near the top of the Wheelie Bin to insert this hose? Or can I simply put it straight into the top of the bin?
We just use clear reinforce 1/2 garden hose back to the buffer tank we also use a wheely bin and just cable tie it to the handle of the bin the pressure can blow it out of the bin in not attached

Back