Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hunting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A.K WINDOWS

any of you lads into hunting on here?

im into me dogs and working breeds,like catching rabbits anyone got a air riffle?

I go lamping when i can with my mate love it i have a small rifle mostly to shot the bloody rats in the back garden i keep chickens

any of you lads into hunting on here?

im into me dogs and working breeds,like catching rabbits anyone got a air riffle?
up until last year i had a working dog,i was into my beating and the occasinal pigeon shoot,not so much air rifle and rabbbiting

I do when I get a chance, have done since I was a boy, I go lamping I have a saluki bull greyhound he's getting a bit old for it now don't think he will be out again.

happy days over the tops with a lurcher & a couple of terriers or walking the beck with a snare tied to a stick for salmon .. all harmless pastimes totally criminalised now

1976 we used to get £1 a pound for salmon in some hotels. sSwear word!e all the pox off & good as new

a 20 pounder would get 3 of us ****** all weekend lol

paulrods have you got any pics of your dog he sounds tidy

View attachment 459View attachment 460View attachment 461

I do when I get a chance, have done since I was a boy, I go lamping I have a saluki bull greyhound he's getting a bit old for it now don't think he will be out again.
you got any pics of yer dog mate sounds decent.never been on the lamp just late afternoons still new to it but like it big time nice been out with dogs stress free.

happy days over the tops with a lurcher & a couple of terriers or walking the beck with a snare tied to a stick for salmon .. all harmless pastimes totally criminalised now

1976 we used to get £1 a pound for salmon in some hotels. sSwear word!e all the pox off & good as new

a 20 pounder would get 3 of us ****** all weekend lol

paulrods have you got any pics of your dog he sounds tidy
mad how times change pal too many do gooders about now,sounds good that yer need a few fish now to get ****** eh lol

Above these are my 2 one for security/protection the other runs forever lol only 11 months old bull x ***** shes very much like a British Alaunt but only stand 20 to the shoulder.***** is hard to get a pick of never stays still.

View attachment 353

View attachment 354

View attachment 355

No mate, he has went for fox but try and just keep him on rabbits but he will go for anything at the end of the lamp hes a really good lad but to old now

yeah i like the bull x types im thinking about getting a alaunt next love the look of them big and fast dogs have you seen them mate?

No I've not mate I will have a look I did have a bearded collie x lurcher, what a dog he was my cusin has him now he was dodgy around kids

yeah paul they stand around 26 inch around 70 to 80lbs ripped to **** very lean and healthy i almost got on this month but mrs wont let me have 3 dogs lol.

them westies yap like mothers lol

My Billy is a cross between a staff and a jack russel he is still acts as young as stupid as when he was a pub he is now 14 years old
staff russel go on lad bet hes a good ratting dog him.cool dog./emoticons/wink.png

Them staff russles are game as hell and can scrap like a pit pull my friend had one and it would take anything on and could jump about 7 foot from standing still lol

Latest Posts

Back